• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ?<birthbysleep>?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

Thanks, and it will coem together with the game or it arrives later? You see I'm sending the game to a courier and it will bring it to Venezuela.
  2. ?

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now!

So I pre-ordered it from Amazon.com..the USA one, and already paid for it, does anyone know if they will change it to the limited edition when realease date draws near, or how does this work? Because I'm afraid not to get the artbook, thank you.
  3. ?

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

I think is going to be february the 23rd cause that's what the game said i think that was the date if somebody knows exactly when please correct me xD
  4. ?

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

and as i said Coded would end with Mickey sending the letter to Sora...I was right xD
  5. ?

VAnitas LS

So have anybody find out what the synthesys item is for??? if it has been posted close this thread omgsh
  6. ?

I said some pages ago..that maybe that image we see starting Terra's scenario is Tearrnort in the new game it's just we haven't seen Terranort with those clothes and he was at RG so if he is at Destiny Islands it must be in the new game maybe when Sora left he comes and kidnaps Kairi (I know it...
  7. ?

hey you know something maybe what i say is right because look another side another story you can see how was Kairi supposed to look on KH2 and she looked quite different so maybe Nomura just want us to see the fact that Sora is going to travel again maybe he'll pass by the Misteryous tower so he...
  8. ?

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

this is a little bit wrong the first week for videogames are meassured from sunday to saturday which means they didn't count sunday the 10th so birth by sleep first week was only meassured by release day sells which are not bad at all now the first 2 day surpassed the 500K mark that's what i...
  9. ?

pretty much what you said some people say no to this because they don't show a 1 year older Sora but -i say maybe Nomura didn't wanted to show the new design or the older Sora until some KH3 trailer comes up so pretty much this events take place 1 year after KH2
  10. ?

I think in order to bring everybody from the RoD and to revive Ven Sora is going to give him his heart then he'll "die" when that happens Kairy and Ven and Riku will all share their hearts with Sora so he can "revive" or some that's what I think because of this connections and friends Nomura is...
  11. ?

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

he was asked if we were going to fight heartless in this game and he answered no period he didn't say they wouldn't show up
  12. ?

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

if what you say is right then Riku should have become a heartless because he had darknesss in his heart....and so does everybody....and btw Mx didn't turn into a heartless because his heart found a inmediate body and...in Sora's case we know Sora has like 315684231 hearts now and he unlocked his...
  13. ?

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions 1. is not in the ending that happened b4 the game when MX took the darkness from his heat and created Vanitas... 2. She destroyed due to her connection with Terra and Ven they like send her power or something through their lucky charms or wathever...
  14. ?

[SPOILERS] Vanitas' appearance explained

because in the true ending (not the secret one) Ven ask Sora well his heart ask Sora if they can be one again..so that explains what happened in the fist part of the game ven was in DI and needed a little piece of heart and Soras being the closest and having the ability to connect with everybody...
  15. ?

Ven's Scenario

Haven't you think that if they tell him that he looks like a hero from the past that wanted to stop someone from doing what they are doing not with the same target but still they wouldn't take the risk of Roxas remembering either Soras or Ventus memory
Back