• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Birthday Thunder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Birthday Thunder

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

I heard somewhere that Olympus Colosseum was not going to be in this game, although that wouldn't make much sense seeing how it's in every one for tournaments and junk. And Jungle Book will most likely be in it. I mean seriously, are they really going to let all of the time they took making it...
  2. Birthday Thunder

New KH 3D Scan

Re: KH 3D Scan Same here, I hope that an interview shows up and explains why exactly Sora and Riku are somehow in KH1 attire. Oh and some info on a couple more new worlds wouldn't be bad either.
  3. Birthday Thunder

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

The title is catchy. I like it, and I really like how they finally aren't rehashing six or more of the same worlds again. Hunchback is only the beginning guys. Be prepared for alot more surprising worlds.
  4. Birthday Thunder

Xehanort, Xemnas in 3D showing torment?

Welcome to the confusion that is KH3D.....
  5. Birthday Thunder

Who had problems with that annoying "Experiment 221"?

I didn't really have trouble with him on proud mode. I think I was level 20. I even beat him on level 1 critical mode with the first keyblade and no deck commands either, but thats because I'm a huge nerd. I just learned his attack patterns and he was no problem. I mean, the battle was like, 25...
  6. Birthday Thunder

Any idea if there is going to be a Strategy Guide?

Obviously there is going to be a strategy guide forRe:Coded. Every other KH game in existence has had a strategy guide. Why would this game be different?
  7. Birthday Thunder

Kingdom Hearts 3D being shown to the public in January!

All I want is them to reveal that The Emperor's New groove will be a world in KH3D. It has to happen inevitably.
  8. Birthday Thunder

Sora and Riku in KH1 form

Everybody is probably getting worked up for nothing. Watch them be in their KH1 forms for a minigame in KH3D or something. Then the rest of the time we have older Sora and Riku. lol
  9. Birthday Thunder

KH 3DS - Confirmed

I wouldn't mind if Agrabah was seen again in KH3D, just please......PLEASE let us explore the sultan's palace and see new characters like Razul and the other guards. Maybe even the sultan himself. I mean, people have talked about him, but where has he been? Probably hiding in his palace from the...
  10. Birthday Thunder

What songs were you expecting in Ice Cream Beat?

I wanted the atlantica battle theme from KH1, but I already knew not to expect it.
  11. Birthday Thunder

What did you like most about BbS?

The fact that we finally got to see mount olympus. Hey, it was important to me okay? lol
  12. Birthday Thunder

BBS Final Mix?

I think, like so many others on this forum, that they should just release the FM content as a download on the PSN. But, it most likely wont happen. Doesn't hurt to hope right?
  13. Birthday Thunder

What would Kingdom Hearts 3D Be About?

^^ This, I totally agree with. It pretty much explains everything.
  14. Birthday Thunder

3DS... DATA SORA AGAIN... or Sora and Riku's MOM exam

Like He said, I too doubt that theres any more that Nomura can milk out of data sora. His story is over. I'd be willing to bet money that 3D is going to be about the mark of mastery exam. But, thats just what I think. Could be a surprise.
  15. Birthday Thunder

Warp

Can aqua obtain the warp command? I'm doing a level 1 critical mode run-through with her and I'm at the colosseum doing the match fighting. If she cannot obtain warp, is there a good strategy for her to clear all of the rounds within the time limit?
Back