• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bizness86

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Book 1

Chapters to sub acts. I had done these acts probably a week after posting the previous sub act, but instead of posting them as quickly as possible, I attempted to finish both Act 4 and this filler act, but I have ultimately decided to go ahead and post in in spite of the possibility that I...
  2. B

Contents ACT 4.1, Antitheses I, Mercutio II, Answer Keys to the Test of Self-Pity I, Mercutio xjnWN1rBL0A play Blue Fields, FFVIII The three o’ clock Charter strove through Traverse’s tranquil ambiance, gradually giving slack to the world’s scanty pull. “No…I’m not there yet. If I was...
  3. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

what of the people who haven't yet read and actually want to comment on the story...?
  4. B

(Double Post...) Review I'd think it'd be quite obvious that Master Xehanort not do anything about Xando's capture. Xando's showing some real weakness right now...He should have overpowered those rebels by now and should have ceased the futile resistance in the name of his father. He had the...
  5. B

My first read: I remembered reading the first chapter before, and now realize that it has clearly been edited since last. What I most enjoyed since then is that you have actually included the appearance of the enemy and a hero directly into your Foreword. That definitely gives me something to...
  6. B

I'm still here...:P. Quick note before starting: I recently tried to use the spoiler tag, but it seems that it won't work within formatting tags. Example: this , not at all... Anywho, what's going on KHI? After a two-month hiatus, I've (for only-God-knows what reason) looked over this...
  7. B

Contents ACT 3.1, Roar! Geeky Rebel (Unabridged) I, Flipping Wigs! II, Oh, I'm So Rebellin' ACT 3 I, Flipping Wigs! 99rSE029quo play Traverse Town, KH: ReCOM “It’s a travesty, Scrooge…!—” Jiminy sternly declared. The cricket diplomat fumed atop his colleague’s shoulder while Scrooge and a...
  8. B

Unbirth Origin - Concept

But the Darkness was there, along with a massive drove of Heartless. And XH did do his research; He was a smart Heartless bastard, I'd give him that. XH just didn't account for the light being in Kingdom Hearts as well. The 'Ansem' we (I, anyway) are referring to was Xehanort's Heartless...
  9. B

Unbirth Origin - Concept

Re-Post from the Everything We Know... thread -------- If I may, a small concept to support .Oji, because I like supporting .Oji: I'm simply going to recall concepts spoken from previous games and speculate. Remember our ranting friend 'Ansem' (Xehanort's Heartless). He'd go around boasting...
  10. B

What did Riku mean?

There's nothing more to it than what the above quote states. Since, at that point, Riku knew that there was really no point in fearing darkness or the Dark Realm, he doesn't see any reason to denying where he was. If he and Sora were to remain in the Dark Realm, then they would embrace the...
  11. B

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

If I may, a small concept to support .Oji, because I like supporting .Oji: In all honesty, I haven't been following the game news. I'm simply going to recall stuff said from other games and speculate. Remember our ranting friend 'Ansem' (Xehanort's Heartless). He'd go around boasting about...
  12. B

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Jiminy's Journal

Documentation Refer to BOOK 1, Prologue King Mickey's Letter: Summon to Audience Hiya Everybody, This is Mickey! First off, I’d like to send out a great big ‘thanks’ to those who send letters back to me. See, I told you they would reach me. Just to let you all know, I’m still sending out...
  13. B

Character Link Sebrea pronunciation:Name|Spelled|IPA Sebrea | [se-bree-uh] | /sɛ ˈbri ə/ age: 19 An artless soul. She seeks resolve, though she can never quite get on the right track. Voice Actor: Laura Bailey Role: Protagonist, Character Foil Character: Round Character, Dynamic Character...
  14. B

Author's Insight Frequently Asked Questions Questions Anyone? If you have relevent questions, ask away--here or in the story. Who knows--they may even end up in this section. Questions to address: What about Sora, Riku, Kairi? Author's Insight
  15. B

Character Link Gabrianna pronunciation:Name|Spelled|IPA Gabrianna | [ga-bree-ahn-uh] | /ˈgæ bri ɑn ə/ age: 17 alias: The Gabs, Geeky Rebel The geeky rebel with snow-blue hair. Gabrianna lives each day in stride. As a veteran Charter leech, she tends to approach situations rather shrewdly...
Back