• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Black Echo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Leveling up problem

And just as I was coming out of Wisdom form in Agrabah, Donald gained a level. Is that suppose to happen? Meh, I won't let it worry me too much.
  2. B

Leveling up problem

Well, I don't think this is a glitch or anything. Well, the members of the worlds who aren't even in my party at the time gain a leve. Is this normal, or a glitch? Any help would be appreciated.
  3. B

Magnet?

Anybody know where I can get it? Or how to get it?
  4. B

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I have to wait till tomorrow to get my game... My EB Games won't get the regular guide until tonight, and both the game and le will be there tomorrow. Eh, it's only one day.
  5. B

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Is it really? The EB Games close to me says the 29th on the KH 2 display box... So take that for what's it worth..
  6. B

Hello

I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. The name's Black Echo. I'm new to the forums, but not new to forums or KH for that matter. Anyway, I'll see you around the forums.
  7. B

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

Isn't March 28th merely the shipping date? On Gamestop it says ETA: March 28th, 2006, which I guess means estimated time of arrival. But EB Games says, which is where I pre-ordered my copy says Pre-order ships on March 28th. Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is? But all in...
Back