• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by black_hood_demon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

o.0 fragmented passage, AtW typing away at his computer in front of sleeping Sora... i think BBS2 is gonna be about AtW putting his research into Sora like he said at the end of BBS
  2. B

Why?

well yeah i know that! but i keep switching pages trying to read up on everything, and i'm gettin myself all confuzzled! lol it was just a thought anyways....
  3. B

Why?

Why the need to keep the spoiler section?? the game's all ready out! couldn't we technically move all the conversation over to the main BBS page?
  4. B

My MF theory

if anything MF handles the energy swords like Ven. backwards.
  5. B

Interview Famitsu

hm... i think its almost like three different alternate universes and sora+riku+?kairi? keep drifting from one universe to another... at least thats what it looks like to me... kinda like that episode of dr who when they drift from one dream world to the next and they cant figure out which one's...
  6. B

release date

so... yeah... i know nobody knows the actual date yet, but... if BBS is coming out this summer, shouldn't we already know the release date? it seems like a really short amount of time between now and... well... the end of the summer! are they really going to give us a release date only 1 or 2...
  7. B

the red apprentice

do you mean... AtW????? he's not an apprntice... he's the real ansem... the ansem that you know is really this guy name xehanort... im pretty sure this is who you are talking about...
  8. B

(SPOILERS CODED) The Cloaked Unknown Member

oh thats right... *slaps self in face* meez so confoosed sumtahms...
  9. B

(SPOILERS CODED) The Cloaked Unknown Member

i'd say the unknown could be one of five possible choices: 1. it could be xion trying to get people's attention about something or other that has to do with the org/BBS, but then of course coded and days ocur at about the same time so maybe not. 2. it could be ven warning everyone like xion. 3...
  10. B

Kh 358/2 days for DSi?

i dont know... did anyone else notice how early on the graphics for the game sucked, and then just recently it got really good? nomura did say something about having the game push the limits for the ds so that it could use its full potential, and then like a month or two later the DSi comes out...
  11. B

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

why would mickey avoid the org when hes trying to shut it down? and why was he in the digi-twilight town? you see him there like twice! he must have known about roxas if he was in the one place whose soul purpose was to contain him! (roxas that is)
  12. B

Xion and Zexion

THANK YOU!
  13. B

Xion- The .....

fine then... i'll add one more! xion: the result of when nomura gets drunk... really drunk... like, worse then Coded drunk... nomura: one two three four... wait theres one missing... lets add one more! hope nobdy will notice!!! hehe... nobody... (really drunk)
  14. B

Xion and Zexion

just look at simba!
  15. B

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

yes this is also true! i still think mickey's pulling a lot of strings right now, like he was doing in KH, like with all the nav gummis he was leaving behind.
Back