• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't think Xion is those kind of Mary-Sue, actually what kind of thingy made out Xion being called Mary-Sue?
    I mean it just a game, sure she has some importance then only introduced in the game,no? lol
    Maybe different thinking xD

Have you finish DC? I can't find all those G-reports, did you complete it? I never get secret ending either.

I love Sephy/Cloud or Zack/Cloud ..xDD
    If you play CC, surely you will like Sephy >:3
    I KNOW. ANIMANIACS IS SO DIRTY. But they were so suave with their jokes that it went right over my young head

I know right. D: They're like, "Asuka is just a bitch" and I'm all, "THEN YOU DON'T GET HER". xD
    Yeah Girlfriend of Steel is a game... I used to look it up because I found a picture of the chick on the net and was really curious
    IS IT ASKING TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO MAKE OUT AND FOR HER NOT TO GO BRUSH HER TEETH AFTER
    I think there's a better chance for them to get together since she doesn't like Kaji now

I went out today and the snow is all melting xD
    Aww you don't like Alty T_T. I like both, but I prefer Altair over the two of them. I just like the way his character changes through out the game. To begin with he is arrogant, cocky and a jerk, but over time we see him change and start questioning his actions and becomes humble and in the end kills the man who is basically his father to save everyone. Not to mention the codex pages which lets you go into his head and see what he was really like, oh and they better do something with that last codex page. >:C Did you like Malik? XD However I still do like Ezio as well, just not as much. :)
    (Let it also be noted that Altair can swim)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    I don't think she disregarded him. She was worried about him and talked to Axel about it and at the end, her killing Roxas is why she up and left.
    It's just that she kind of had too much to deal with so she couldn't pat emo-boy's ego >_>;
    Very stress in study Accounting actually, but no choice, have to do so :c
    It was like one figure wrong then whole calculation become wrong too .. xDD

Yeah, i love Axel, Xion and Roxas too. The eating ice-cream scene is actually very very very cute.
    I hope their friendship will be shown in the future.
    Xion should had her own existence instead of like a puppet to everyone.
    She's so cute xDDD

FF7 Crisis Core is fun to play, you can see Zack in the whole story lol
    And how he meet Aerith :3
    Oh.. FF7 DC, do you think it's fun to play? I played before, those enemies will suddenly appear in front you or jump out from the corner lol, it's scary xD
    My favourite would be Zack and Sephiroth <3 Sephy is cool in Crisis Core <3333
    When I rewatch shows from my childhood they turn out to be so dirty. Even the Animaniacs has lude comments in it. XD BUT OKAY I WILL

She's so intense with that whip I love it. xD I don't think anyone understands the amount Asuka love I have but you ;___; Btw I am digging the signature <3
    I really don't know what the SIRP is about... I think it's based on a video game where he asks the girls out
    UGH, I WANTED TO PLAY THAT. The red/pink headed girl who helps to prove Shinji/Asuka. xD I'm hoping for a kiss between them in the Rebuild

HAI THARRR xD
    sososo cold these days I hate it
    I think it's not that far. RokuShi beats quite a few other pairings in the series because like for SoRi, the base friendship is undeniable. They spent close to a year with each other, bonding and growing closer. In more than one way they even beat SoRi with how much basis we were shown. SoRi do get the end results and some flashbacks and BBS certainly helped, but RokuShi = a whole freaking YEAR of basis. On screen. Hurr.
    Inorite? I felt good writing the opening post xD;;;
    I think I pretty much summed it up, too o.o;
    Ha ha continue to be jealous. XD However he is shorter than the Altair one, which is kinda annoying.

Aw you don't like AC1, why? T_T
    What place to you usually finish at?

I don't mind series 1 Rose, its series 2 Rose and series 4 Rose. Its funny with the other companions they all changed for the better with the Doctor, but for me it seems like being with the Doctor changed Rose for the worse. When you compare her series 1 self to her series 2 self you can see a difference, but you can like whoever you want of course. :) My favourite would be Donna out of all the companions, oh and Jack <3 <3
    .... I must admit I kinda ship Master/Doctor... but come on they can't give me this and expect nothing. XD

Spoiler Spoiler Show
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee
    YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    *leaps at from the shadows*
    *sloooowly creeps up on you*
    owo *pokes that lit green light next to your name*
    I KNEW THAT QUOTE FROM THE NOVELS WILL BRING YOU BACK TO ME! *leaps at*
    Yay Thank You ^_^
    Yes I got some good presents, for example I got an Ezio figure

Spoiler Spoiler Show
  • Loading…