• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Geez!! Quite a line-up!! I can do...the lets-all-laugh-at-the-white-boy dance XD
    Its all good, most people arent sure in high school. What year are you?
    Anything you are interested in for a possible career?
    Nice!! What kind of dancing?
    Woot Woot! XD lol That is awesome, sounds like so much fun!
    Thanks! Always a big passion of mine ^^;; What about you? Any ideas of where you wanna go later on?
    Well, if you prefer triangle two, then we shall start from there XD
    Awww, that is awesome!! Like are you doing it through the school or do you get privte lessons or...?
    NICE!! XD That sounds so much fun! lol does she have a big backyard? Or do you have a place you can take it for a drive?
    College is fun, no doubt the best times of your life ^^;; And I am studying for Environmental Science :D Save the trees!!
    YAY! xD Im still doing homework ! so exciting isnt it? lol. I cant get on AIM as of now, but ill get on soon, till then we can talk via this. :3
    We can also do triangle two, whatever u prefer XD
    Nice!! How long you been dancing and singing? And I can see you have been busy XD Make sure to find time to chill.
    College is going great!! Responsibilities sure, but worth it to be independen and free! XD Classes arent so bad either.
    <.< How about we call it even and start from square one? XD
    Good, being alive is always a good sign XD What ya been up to?
    I am same thing, tired but alive (was when I last checked anyways...). In college now so getting used to new life.
    Ya know, I dont think I should talk to you considering for the past every Saturday I have been stood up by you!! XD

How have you been? What is up?
    Hey :3 I haven't posted on your actual profile here in a LONG time. I'm getting a new laptop today (yes, I don't sleep these days it seems. it's nearly 2 AM xD.) So, I'm going to be doing new stuff, more sig practice. So anytime you want something you can let me know ^^. How's it going?
    Ya no what, I was waiting, for like what, a month now? Still you no show...tsk tsk...

XD Jk how has you been? What is up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back