• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
*~BlackCat~*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I forgot about it until he brought it up that one day xD
    after that I started remembering it kinda when talking about snow xP
    ~Umbra~
    Yeah ^_^
    My friend said it might be from global warmin though...because the water would evaporate faster...
    I wonder how much rain we will get here when it gets too warm to snow...
    ~Umbra~
    Ah...
    It almost never snowed where I live until this winter. It snowed like a couple feet at least, which was a major change from other winters o.o. It's a bit strange...
    Hmm...I like rain, usually. I don't like the smell afterward though xP.
    ~Umbra~
    Hmmm...I dunno...
    Have you gotten any snow lately...?
    (idk if it's summer or winter where you live...but anyway I like in the US and we got snow today where I live and it was pretty but it all melted today too D:)
    ~Umbra~
    Me too >.<
    They're also confusing to read, do when/if (though they probably will, considering it's KH) input in the battle scenes I'll make them less confusing...hopefully.
    ~Umbra~
    LOL wow...XD.
    The latest chapters are around 2k words (each) though so they probably won't be getting too much longer...
    Until...more dramatic/battle~y stuff happens.
    Oh no, I'll have to practice battle scenes before then...XD
    ~Umbra~
    Ah...yeah ^_^. And thank you ^_^.
    (The longer chapters that come later are on fanfiction.com, though.)
    ~Umbra~
    Np^_^
    The beginning has kinds short chapters until maybe ch. 13 or 14 (ooh irony, haha xD). Somewhere around there. Then the chapters get longer and maybe more interesting (idk, lol)
    ~Umbra~
    Yep ^_^. It's like a...double fanfic kinda because there are two versions. One is Roxas's POV, and the other is Xion's. 'Remembering XIV' is the name of the Roxas one...(it happens after the end of Days)
    and then Xion's is 'Last Whispers' and there's only two chapters of that so far because it's more of a side-fic for now xP.
    Uhh...yes, of course ^.^. I'll PM you with links..
    ~Umbra~
    Me too xD.
    Though I can get mad at them without disliking them...lol. Right now I'm not mad at any of them though (probably since I finished Days and got over being mad at them...unless they do something in my fanfic...but that would be my fault anyway so I probably wouldn't get mad xP)
    ~Umbra~
    Yeah it sucks >.<
    I wish they had sent...someone else there other than Zexion to get eliminated xP
    (idk who though because I like the remaining members,too...)
    ~Umbra~
    Yeah >.<.
    When I saw Axel say he eliminated Zexion for Saïx I was like "What!? No!! Zexion!!" and I got kinda mad at Axel, but not for long because it's hard to stay mad at him xD. But yeah…Saïx makes me mad a lot >.>.
    At least Zexion shows up later in Days, even if it's some illusion or whatever that lasts like five seconds. xD.
    ~Umbra~
    Lol yeah but still xP
    Hmm…
    We could just call Zexion hot for now…until someone thinks of a better word…xD
    ~Umbra~
    Hmmm…
    idk, that's hard…xD
    there might be a word out there that would work…that I don't know xP
    ~Umbra~
    That's exactly what I think XD.
    Hmm…
    But Axel is literally 'hot' since he controls flames and all…;). Hehe
    ~Umbra~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…