• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BlackOsprey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Meh to be honest I'm not sure. A young boy that didnt' grow with Disney may just get bored with it and worse yet annoyed with it as he plays sequels and realizes it's a mess story.
    Those were the good days when Disney had actual cartoons like Gargoyles, Aladdin, Hercules. All good shit based on best selling movies or just good concepts.
    The sitcom trend that has overtaken many former cartoon channels is just a very sad decline in television that is just going further down the shit hole along with the rest of tv and it's reality show trends.
    That's because Nomura & SE can actually appreciate what Disney has even if they dont use them properly in the games themselves. Even as filler they treat Disney better.

It keeps saying error. D=
    All that you need to know is Toon Disney was still good, CGI wasn't a well known thing and that games focused on actual gaming over multimedia features.

No one has ever cared for the humans that's true. lol
    I'm not sure how many did even with Starlord in World. xD

Yeah the gif area isn't as bad because it's making a looping image from a movie or game rather than original art. =3
    Nah man. I was young but remember them days. It was just the movies werent'....good. The special effects were cool but not exactly something unseen before. it was still cool for an era before CGI took hold though.

It's basically true. lol Jurassic is just one of those movies you can only do every so often. World did good because it was twenty years later.

It was a good attempt but I got distracted by the saddened BufferAndLoad. Everyone needs more hugs. ;A;
    The other two aren't that good, even back then. I remember when the Jurassic Park movies had come out. Nothing ever panned out as well as the first one except for World.
    Dont think of it as cheating. The truth is that the fenrir trick isn't cheating but a strategy as it's taking advantage of the LW's own programming. Real cheating would be like back in the old days when we used Gamesharks to get inf health. haha
    Your better off. xD
    I was glad to find it myself. After so many years of just one win and countless frustration it felt good to make it suffer an endless stream of hits. xD
    Ya know another godly summon? Stitch. He's THE summon of KH2. Most people just spam the joint attack but if you let Stitch be he'll wander around the screen. While doing so he keeps your MP full, shoots enemies stunning them and even deflects oncoming projectiles.
    These include working on even the Lingering Will.

I found Data-Riku easy. haha
    A simple point and click series has fallen that low!? D= That's rather sad. I wonder how many just stick to the first game and say fuck it. haha

That's a shame because KH1 had by far the most integrative magic and the most useful summon in Tinker Bell. When you summoned her she constantly healed and any party member close to you and she'd revive you once if you died.
    He was.....just worse...back in them days games were more prone to cheating....it....it was horrible.....
    I only saw the DK descendent one. I was very surprised to learn gorillas have a 40yr lifespan. haha
    Humans by standard live two gorilla lifespans. o_0

I haven't played FNaF. What happened?

I just keep going till I win. I might go to grind but I always come back. lol

Well the original PS2 version of KH1 was more clunky than 1.5. The Summon menu was a submenu to the magic for one and Riku was a bigger troll then too. 1.5 tweaked all of that. haha

=u= Possibly but keep in mind I've never talked to zul, gornwhatshisname, professor ven or a number of others haha. >:D
    haha To be blunt you learn more from science, sesame street and videos like that than you ever will in school. Take it from a working person.
    Oh oh have you seen the video about Donkey Kong!?

Your more easily pleased than I am then. Once I start getting annoyed I get really annoyed. xD

Ah~ I miss KH1 days like that. TuT I spent days trying to beat Riku-Ansem as a 12yr old. Now I can walk all over his ass. haha

Actually command melding is very VERY broken. Here's a guide: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Ability Creation Guide for PSP by jekoln - GameFAQs
    You can basically have any ability and command you want as soon as world two so long as you know what makes what. haha
    I love the channel too! =D Have you seen the Roselina videos?

Yeah they kinda just hide the report thing on you haha. I'll give a secret winning strategy for Terranort....>3>....<3<..........most of his moves can be blocked by guard. ;3
    Just add that with mine squares and curagas. 8D

You dont have 2nd chance or Once more!? It's a miracle you got THAT far.
    haha I know right? Heartless have never been so dangerous.
    Ugh I gotta go to bed for an early shift at work now. Sorry. TnT
    Glad you liked that Zelda video though. XD
    Hardly. It only skims on the info and adds fan terms such as "walking heart" passing them as fact in later entries. It's more informed since it's based on interview knowledge but not in depth nor above it's own fan speculation on part of the site staff.

Your honestly making Zelda's history more than it is. lol Whats important to the game is explain IN those games which is something KH has never done. The only thing the Historia did was tell you when each game took place in sequence. Everything you need to know is in those games themselves making them far less convoluted than KH could ever hope to be again.
    The Historia also had other tidbits like arts, staff stuff and a few backstory lore parts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back