• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BlackOsprey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep. KH needs one of those badly.

Actually for an unknown amount of time they had an official Zelda timeline at Nintendo. They just never released it. lmao
    The games was meant to be self contained and fun, immersive. The timeline has been there secretly for a long while but it wasn't important.
    Only a few games directly connected to the other. For instance even before the Historia Ocarina of Time had two sequels. Majoras Mask and Wind Waker. These two games first alerted fans to multiple timelines because Majoras Mask has the same link as Ocarina of Time while Wind Waker takes place centuries later saying he vanished while an adult.
    The inconsistency first alerted fans to two timelines. However until the history we only knew of the two and placing games in them was guess work.
    Like Sora and Riku making out in bed? 0.0

Trust me, I've seen a lot of that........

Childhood ruined.
    Nope you don't. I've done the same thing three times to Incognito xD

The artist does priceless expressions. Like Aqua in the "Awkward" comic strip lol

There are shipping comic strips? haha
    Oh, and the reports Xehanort's Report - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia
    You mean the Final Episode? You have to get all Xehanort's reports if you're talking about that.
    Oh.... OH..... He is a troll indeed.

The boss wasn't stupid hard for me since I played DDD only once on Beginner Mode.

Okay, I'm scared to go back on Standard Mode.......
    That is a hard to answer......... Trollanort, maybe?

But, why do people see YMX as a troll? Is it because of DDD's plot?
    After so many years my hate has cooled off. Now its just disappointment at the writing and the shafting of Disney. It could've been better and I'm sad it wasnt.
    Lion King was everyones childhood. haha

Been there. Once I made the grave mistake of googling Sora & Riku.

Lack of forethought isn't an issue tbh BUT it's not an excuse for convolution. There was hundreds of ways, many you see in fan ideas, that things could've been kept relatively the same yet simpler and explained. The story also only had to be made big because of all the games Nomura was being requested to make which makes me think he cared more about his initial KH ideas than the forced ones.

They could still fix it if they'd just take a cue from the Legend of Zelda and release some kinda info book.
    The one my school had was during the prologue.

That's the sad thing really. You see KH2 was not only rushed, which is why the final mix has so much in it, but it didn't do anything to the plot itself. It was a straightforward albeit badly written continuation of Soras KH1-CoM journey.
    What really confused the plot was everything that came after it. BBS, Days, Coded, DDD, etc. All of these things, most not actually planned by Nomura, spiraled the open & shut ending of KH2 into some big behind the scenes conspiracy with Xehanort. The handhelds basically build onto KH2's straightforward story and convoluting it by adding these characters, elements and time placements within the series. It just added to much for the sake of a KH3 story. Which hurt worse by spreading the games everywhere THEN not including any of the information from interviews into them.

To be fair back in 2002 and 2005 it was a simple Disney game. haha

haha Recoded was probably the funnest title in ages. =D

That's a good way to put it. KH treats Disney better than Disney does.
    I feel old now. TuT lol

Haha That sounds about right. I remember seeing the manga in school but they only ever had one chapter. =[
    I'm surprised so many started it played KH2 first. Wasn't anyone lost when the story started? There was two whole games of story before 2. o_0
    What initially drew most of the fans to KH1, which became a surprising hit to everyone, was Disney. In 2002 most my age grew up with what was then recent releases of Disney classics like Aladdin, Beauty and the beast, Tarzan, etc. the entire premise was playing with our favorite Disney characters. =D

Well like I said it was mostly the tag line of playing with your favorite Disney characters. Besides recent releases the 90s also saw rerelease so of classics like Peter Pan, Snow White and stuff so many kids was Disney fans back then. It was a thing to collect the VHS of them even.
    The first impression was from a sneak peek on toon Disney back when they did those things. It looked cool, it had Disney, I just really wanted it.
    I went through the whole first game wondering where the hell Mickey was. lol
    this game is nothing but pretty from beginning to end. TuT It's short but gorgeous!

Journey was ported to PS4, it's originally a PS3 game thats a few years old now. ;D
    A decade!?
    haha Youngin I started KH1 when it initially released. I was 12.
    haha Dont feel alone. My computer skills suck. I usually ask others on how to do something first.

Check it out I got Journey on PS4, here's some screenshots of this nonstop sequence of beauty: My Corner — Have some Journey screenshots
    They likely just screencapped the image. Where you save an image of your computer screen then edited down to an avie size. =3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back