• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blacksamurai2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know what FUBAR means, you idiot. I've known what it means for a long time. I fail to see how I'm FUBAR at all. Wanna brag about how you're at college? Nullified. Me, too. Top grades, a year ahead, promising future, don't use that card on me.

But you're amusing.
    Actually, I don't watch much television, and when I do, it's beyond "simplistic and hilarious." Just goes to show that small things entertain small minds, doesn't it?

I was actually commenting on your, uh... colourful grammar.
    What? You're making no sense. I don't watch Family Guy because it's not funny and it's shit. I was actually commenting on your signature, not anything else.
    And you think the PSP2 would be confirmed with so much information, yet it's not on any of the major reliable sites?
    you have nothing to explain...simple as that.....

i dont think your even trying to make a point now.....whatever...DS might not even have a real keyblade.....and again this ended a while ago i already said that i will call it a keyblade for now.
    i dont see what that's suppose to mean. yes it's for certain people, but what does that have to do with Ds having this weird sword that some-what looks like a keyblade
    nope, becaue those are all arount the so called keyblade, it's not focus in one section. so it doesnt look like key teeth, just a gear on a stick
    A
    Quote me, because I'm not sure I get the context/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back