• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blader94

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

2 Keyblade 358/2 Days Speculation

it is probably a type of drive form like sora's but, if that is not it than he might get on some boss fights.
  2. B

Where did Maleficent and Pete went?

malificient and pete did not die.malificient vowed her revenge after they destroyed xemnes.nomuru would not let that go
  3. B

Riku Theory

i highly doubt that riku was an orginazation member let alone the 14th member.i mean look at mickey he was wearing a org. coat and he was never a member
  4. B

Roxas' comment during the Battle

he was talking about the keyblade because he was wondering why the keyblade chose him
  5. B

The Door On Destiny Islands

it was the door to the heart of the world,but they didn't mention it at all in KH2 so maybe SE just abandoned the idea
  6. B

BBS Theory

it's a pretty good thoerie except for the part of roxas being born when sora was in the sleep pod.he was born in KH1.
  7. B

Sora's heartless weak?

he had to much light to become a strong heartless.xehanort for example he had a lot of darkness in his heart so he took on the form of a normal person.gee i wonder how strong hitler's heartless would be
  8. B

Clouds Sword

he used it so it would not break or rust
  9. B

BBS hype

i'm more excited for 358\2 days than bbs but it's possible that it will live up the hype
  10. B

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

i don't think the drives have anything to do with the story because they would have mentioned something by now.sora would have asked about it or yen sid or mickey would have told him.square-enix just made that up so that we would have a sweet way of sweetness to fight our enemys
  11. B

The Heart of Worlds

what sea salt ice cream said it was a battle inside their heart not in their world's heart
  12. B

Keyblade selection

primary-oblivion valor-kingdom key master-ultima final-oathkeeper using O&O together is so sweet of sweetness
  13. B

'An old friend'

yeah there is no doubt that isn't xemnes because of the reasons above my post
  14. B

Venom's identity

it is probably just a nickname given to ethier ven or DS
  15. B

358/2 thought

never noticed that before so nice find
Back