• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BladesofJustice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BladesofJustice

From Zune to iTunes

Don't know if someone has already done this thread, if so sorry. But is there any way to convert music downloaded to the Zune library and convert it to the iTunes format to be played on an iPod? Everything I googled said that iTunes format can convert to Zune, but nothing about the opposite...
  2. BladesofJustice

about anti-form

I first turned into it when fighting Xaldin and got my butt owned..... them darn spears kept getting in the way. I hear it's cool to use against a large group of heartless though
  3. BladesofJustice

Scope: The Recon Journey

Planet, Earth Year: 2050 Day: December 1st, 1:00 a.m. A bomb ignites engulfing half the planet in radioactive poison. Millions are killed and many more are permanently altered forever. The remainder of the population escapes Earth in numerous makeshift spaceships as the radiation spreads...
  4. BladesofJustice

Shadow of the Collosus

Don't know if there is already a thread like this, but I played and beat the game and the ending left me quite a few questions, especially since everyone said it had something to do with the ICO game. Has anyone else played this game?
  5. BladesofJustice

Classics

just like the title, we all had classic games that we couldn't put down. What are some of your favorite classic games?
  6. BladesofJustice

Outlaw Star vs. Cowboy Bebop

Which do you think is better? Its a close call for me, so I wanna see what you guys think.
Back