• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bleeding Bastard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Confirmed Worlds

hmmmmm......so ancient china( or land of dragons) ancient greece(colisiuem, underworld, thebes(town)) twilight town whatever the potc world is called lion king's world(pride rock) Fabled countryside (peaceful village,forbidden woods, beast's castle) steamboat willie(hopefully like winnie the...
  2. B

6 New Worlds?!?!?!?

so......lion king.......i think it will be pretty cool...but, will sora be all lionish.. like in little mermaid..he was a fish?
  3. B

6 New Worlds?!?!?!?

disregard my last post........... is disney castle in the new game? just asking
  4. B

6 New Worlds?!?!?!?

??? what do you mean im right??
  5. B

just some theories....

...................................some one needs a nap..........
  6. B

6 New Worlds?!?!?!?

i think that The Sword in the stone( the one with merlin) world would be awesome for KH2 steamboat willie???:confused: come on now......
  7. B

Riku replica/ Blindfold.

okay,,,,this thjread is now dead
  8. B

Riku replica/ Blindfold.

hmmmm... sorry... i didnt mean to say shell.... but i thought that riku beat his replica..before the end of the sora's part.. because R/R was set during sora's story not after and how do you know he is dead? ansem supposedly died at the end of Kh but he still has a shell and his soul and all...
  9. B

Riku replica/ Blindfold.

maybe the person with the blindfold is the Riku Replica from CoM....think about it.......At the end of the game...(excluding R/R)..... the Riku Replica became good and realized that his oath to Namine and all of his memories were a lie and he is only a a shell of the real riku.. he disappeared...
  10. B

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

hehe ..thanks..............anyways.. i dont think it matters how strong you are...riku chose to walk the twilight road because he is twilight...mickey went to study riku and the ability to be twilight..because its new to him.... kinda like how ansem studied darkness. i agree with...
  11. B

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

ive read all of the posts...(took an hour and a half)..and i think that jmaine is the person that makes the most sense........ i think.. sora is the keyblade master and his key is normal.. not light or dark or anything.. its his heart and his personality that makes him light. oblivion and...
  12. B

Offical RHG thread

was is it kairi that said "this time, ill fight"? wouldnt it be cool to have kairi fight ..maybe like yuffie. or be in your party..or something or she could have mainly magic like ariel or donald....
  13. B

Kiaris new look

i hope she's more involved wiht sora and the plot in the new game...not that she wasnt before..
Back