• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bloodss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You should be. SE has never changed anything between the western releases of the KH games aside from the language.
    Two actually. One being the guy in the cloak shown in the E3 trailer, and the Vanitas Sentiment
    Because Ebay and Amazon exist for a reason ^^ I think I'm gonna do that too, if anyone's actually willing to part with the artbook.
    True. It's a win-win situation I guess. We did get Re:CoM, so I'm happy for everyone who has the opportunity to get the limited edition version.
    Good for you :D

I wish we got the limited edition version here, but scans of the artbook would surface eventually, and who knows? Maybe the book itself will become available through some other source ^^
    Yeah, did it two weeks ago. Well, I put down the $5 for it anyways to reserve a copy. Haven't paid it off yet.
    Yeah, of course. I mean, not to sound lame and all, but I've been waiting 3 years for this game :3
    Yeah, of course. I've been looking forward to this game for the past 4 years ^^

It's so close, and yet still so far away...
    yeah, thats what I did. ive got a PSP just for BBS even though everyone says its bad and you shouldn't only get it for one game. I did. lol but I got it last year doing the dissida bundle, im glad I got it over with. you're lucky you get an artbook. I wish I had the opportunity :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back