• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blue Mage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Kingdom Hearts 2 Is Here !!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunatly, I cna not get it today, but I will get it as soon as I can. I'm going crazy, I cannot beliave that the day that Kingdom hearts II is released is fianly here, I thought it would never come, but it did; thank the heavens!
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Suikoden VI

Ok, this is my first story/fan-fic. It's is mainly based on Suikoden with some Final Fantasy thrown in there. Please rate from 1 to 5 and give feedback. Here is the first chapter, enjoy! Suikoden VI Chapter I Two Destinies Intertwined “Then you leave me no choice.” replied his father. “You...
  3. B

I can't play RPG Maker XP, why?

I downloade dit at Download.com and I installed it. But when I try to run it it says: "Failed to obtain a trial serial number from N Titles server." Is there anythign I can do to fix it? Becuase I realy want to play it.
  4. B

Suikoden VI

Suikoden VI The True Holy Rune. Right after Holy Harmonoia was formed a True Rune was found in some anciant Cynder ruins. That Rune was The True Holy Rune. The Bishop Sasarai found this Rune 5 years ago and has bore it since. But the High Bishop Hikusaak wishes to take it from him and use it...
  5. B

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII On the continent of Cynder there lies a country named Harmonia. There are three other countrys on Cynder, Tinto and Zexion. Harmonia is in peace with both nations yet Tinto and Zexion are in a bloody, violent, war. They both have been in conflict for a year now for unknown...
  6. B

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

The Chronicles Of Narnia The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe. Rules: We need at least six charachters: Aslan, Jadis, and two boys and two girls. Basic RP rules apply No Powerplaying/Godmodding Keep it PG Do not leave anyboy out Always type in third person You must PM me with your template to...
  7. B

D&D help

I have the basic D&D game, Im trieing to create a new character but I cant find anywhere in the advanced rule book how to determine my character's Inititive and basic Armour class. I tried joining the wizards.com message boards but every single name I tried was already taken, even random...
  8. B

Final Fantasy X Role-Play

Final Fantasy X Rules: No God-Moding or power-playing. No strong language, keep it PG. No guns or futeristic weapons or junk. Type "Praise be to Yevon" as the first line on your template. Romance is encoureged, but keep it PG. Lets try to not leave anybody out. Have fun! Template: Name...
  9. B

I am so sorry.

I would like to apolagize to all of KHI for what I did a month ago. I should have calmly talked to TM about it, and I did not. It was a huge mistake that I will regreat for the rest of my life. I am very sad and tore up about it. So, KHI, I am so sorry. I just, hope that you all can find it in...
  10. B

Fanfiction ► My first story ever!

Thanx guys. I willl definatly make the chapters longer. But thats just the first one & I though i should get soem feedback on it beofre I do more. COuld you answer some questiosn for me? Rate on a scale of 1 to 10. Did you like it? What do you think of it? Does it amke you intrested? Do you...
  11. B

Fanfiction ► My first story ever!

Hey guys, I'm writing my first story. Its not real a fan-fic but the heroe & main place are based on my favorite character in Suikoden III. This is my very first story to ever write & I hope that my RP skills realy help. So here is the first chapter. Its a little short but Ill start on chapter 2...
  12. B

What RP sterotype are you?

http://www.mutedfaith.com/quiz/q3.htm LOL, Im the Demi-God.
  13. B

Suikoden V anounced!

Konami has just announced Suikoden V! With Suikoden III and IV already available for the PS2 and Suikoden Tactics on the way, many were convinced that Konami was finished with the series for this generation. It turns out that there's more in store for Suikoden fans, as Konami has just...
  14. B

Star Wars Episode VII: The Sith Returns.

Star Wars Episode VII The Sith Returns It has been fifety years since the fall of the Empire. Jedi Temple has been rebuilt & the Jedi are slowly coming back. The New Republic has been organized & is recruitng represenatives. Princess Lea is the new chancelor. Master Luke is head of the Jedi...
Back