• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blue.nocturne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

Hey all, sorry for being gone for awhile. Square-Enix just announced that they will have the Hunchback of Notre Dame world in 3Ds (Dream Drop Distance), and I just happened to have wrote music of that imagined world. Kind of funny since I literally put up the videos a day before the...
  2. B

Birth By Sleep Soundtrack

If I remember right, Utada said she wasn't going to come back because Disney doesn't pay her enough or something. Personally, I still like KH1's soundtrack best because it doesn't have any songs that sound like MIDI while every game after that had MIDI sounding moments. I do notice it feels...
  3. B

Dwarf Woodlands Battle Music Redone and Others

Hey everyone, it's sorta scary coming into this forum since there are so many spoilers. Anyways, it has been awhile and I decided to do a few new pieces since BbS just came out. Sadly I'm from the US so I don't have the chance to play it yet, but if I could play it I wouldn't be making anything...
  4. B

Xion's Theme Music - Arranged

Heya all, with KH-358/2 just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to do a rearrangement of a song from it. I decided to do Xion's Theme since she is pretty much the focus of the story in 358/2. Hope you all like it. Xion's Theme: >>YOUTUBE >>FILEFRONT DOWNLOAD I also did Sinister...
  5. B

Spinning Wheel Battle Music Preview

Hey, so I took a nice small break and did a new song. However, from now on I will be posting in the "Traditional Media" part of the forum. The thread is located HERE. The new thread will be updated with any new songs that I do. I also added a couple of my old songs, (which I think is MEH) such...
  6. B

Blue.Nocturne's Hall o' Music

-New- Bells of Notre Dame & Dance of Angels: Imagined version of upcoming 3DS's Hunchback of Notre Dame field and battle music. >>YOUTUBE >>FILEFRONT DOWNLOAD (Field) >>FILEFRONT DOWNLOAD (Battle) Hellfire: Imagined boss fight music with Minister Frollo with bits and pieces of original...
  7. B

Spinning Wheel Battle Music Preview

I just finished the spinning wheel battle music. Pretty tired, since I usually don't work this hard. Generally I take about a week per song, but since everyone is waiting, I worked extra hard for you all. >>DOWNLOAD LINKS: 1. FileFront Link 2. RAPIDSHARE Link YOUTUBE I think it came out...
  8. B

Castle of Dreams Battle Music Preview

Geez, filefront has been so problematic today. I put a rapidshare mirror in the first post.
  9. B

Okay, I put it up on youtube as requested. The link is right here and at the beginning of the post. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - "Castle of Dreams Battle" Btw, if any moderator could fix the link at the front page and put this youtube link along with it, I would greatly...
  10. B

Grrr, finally got it to work... I have completely redone the link, so the front page may need to be updated too.
  11. B

Link has been updated so it should work now.
  12. B

I just finished the Castle of Dreams battle music. It was a lot harder to do than Enchanted Dominion's but it's came out decently. This one had a lot of guesswork, especially the beginning and main melody. The overall rhythm pattern may be different too, it was hard to to tell from the video...
  13. B

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

Thanks for the comments everyone. I actually might try to do Castle of Dreams next, then possibly the spinning wheel boss fight after. Dunno how long it will take, but I hope to get it done soon. Glad you all enjoyed it. In case you are wondering what I did, was that I listened to the videos...
  14. B

Enchanted Dominion Battle Music Preview

Hey all, I was excited for Birth by Sleep, so I decided to put together Enchanted Dominion's battle music from the preview videos. This was done specifically from the video with Terra fighting around in Enchanted Dominion. The videos did not contained every single moment of the song, so I...
Back