• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Blue

Help/Support ► Eyesight?

What also helps is whenever you're going to be staring at a monitor for some time, try to keep appropriate distance from it (from the TV, the computer, from portable consoles etc.). Don't read/ watch TV/ play games on your consoles when it's too dark, switch on the light as soon as it gets dark.
  2. Blue

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I don't even plan on trying to defeat him on Ultimate, Hard is I think more than enough for him to drop the very last pin I need.
  3. Blue

.......except for Hanekoma's noise form. xD How did you beat him?
  4. Blue

I did that in my second play through. Almost have everything at 100% except for Pin mastery, that's where I got stuck. :< Also, I need to max out everyone's stats.
  5. Blue

Thanks! I was mainly curious about which pins I have to use. Don't you get it when you beat Joshuas challenge in Another Day?
  6. Blue

Does anyone have any idea on how to beat the final boss in Another Day on Ultimate/Hard Difficulty? I always lose within seconds. :<
  7. Blue

Official Swap Magic KH2FM+ and JP ReCoM Thread

Oh really? That sucks. Can you still play DVDs with it?
  8. Blue

Official Swap Magic KH2FM+ and JP ReCoM Thread

Same here. I installed the Swap Magic in my PS2 for more than a year now and nothing ever happened.
  9. Blue

Help/Support ► Help me, please

Forget her. You don't want to be with her if that's her true self. And seriously, you deserve someone better then her. I know it's not easy to get over someone, but in this case you should do so. The faster, the better.
  10. Blue

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

I don't remember the exact amount of time I needed to finish KH2, but it should be between 30-40 hours.
  11. Blue

Time to leave...

...after being here for a year. Yes, my year anniversary is today and I have to leave this site shortly. The time I have on the internet is going to be severely restricted; I will move to a different town this weekend and start college in October. And unlike in school, I'm going to study hard to...
  12. Blue

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

That's what I would do if I hadn't got it already. :D
  13. Blue

RE:Chain of Memories

Re: Chain of Memories Europe will always be at a disadvantage concerning release dates :< So I think it's safe to say that we got used to that. But I have Re:CoM already, so no waiting anymore :3
  14. Blue

What scenario will you play first?

I still want to play as Ven first. His connection with Roxas is what intrigues me the most.
  15. Blue

Boss Bestiary: Tips and Tricks

Re: Boss Strategies and Tips A lot of people already used your guide, one person more or less wouldn't make that much of a difference. But seeing you being all enthusiastic about it makes me want to re-play it right now xD
Back