• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blueheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Yeah, everyone right now sounds pretty awkward.*except Ansem SoD, his lines were flawless and awesome*. I was expecting everyone to sound like the Japanese voices but in English. Xemnas is really good. Frollo sounds bad now, sorry. HJO had really awkward delivery, but I'm shocked he can still...
  2. B

Destructoid KH3D Impressions from PAX East!

WHAT? JEFF BRIDGES? WHAT?
  3. B

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

Willingly I've spoiled only bits of a few cutscenes from the worlds. Which only made me more excited for it. But I've been spoiled unwillingly by people posting screenshots and saying what happens, people hinting what happens near the end, the front page of KH13 who was kind enough to TITLE A...
  4. B

Riku is one lucky dude

DUDE, THE TITLE OF THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A SPOILER ITSELF. IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE VAGUE THEN THAT.
  5. B

FamiWeb Updates with Info for Next Week's Famitsu!

So this is where all the major spoilers\hints\giveaways come in, right?
  6. B

The Dream Thread

cause i felt like it So as the title says, this thread is about dreams, your dreams. You know, the ones where you got to sleep and are dragged out of in the morning. Not the kind about what you want to do with your life. What dreams have you had lately? What ones have you had in the past? Any...
  7. B

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I haven't played this game before, and I'm thinking of getting it. But I want to know, how long does it take to play on average? And how much would the game itself cost?
  8. B

Why does Maleficent want...

I rather her just get replaced. She had her time as an evil leader during KH1. It's time to bring in someone new.
  9. B

Why does Maleficent want...

I don't think she should have even returned in KH2. She really didn't do anything special except humiliate herself in that game. They should have just left her dead and defeated from KH1. She had her run then. And it was great.
  10. B

THEORY - The Identity of YMX is...

The MF model looks like a mix of Saix and Xemnas. Maybe what YMX is? A physical mix of both with Xehanort controlling it?
  11. B

Is XH even a Heartless?

I had never liked that KH2 had "confirmed" ASoD a "heartless". It sort of demeaned him as an enemy, just made him lesser.
  12. B

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

So there's a pic of Riku and Sam looking like they're about to fight something. Would that mean they're party members for a short time or there won't be any whatsoever besides the Dream Eaters? I guess he's just an ally. That's cool too.
  13. B

Just something I noticed...

Maybe MX or YMX made a bunch of other incomplete versions of themselves. Not clones, but several fragments of heartless or nobodies that came from them. So that may be why the have similar builds and gestures. idk
  14. B

Wow, Sora is so short in that pic of Flynn, Sam and Quorra.
  15. B

Somehow I hated the PotC world in KH2, but not the Tron world. SDG seemed to blend better in that world. Maybe because of their costume change and the bright colors? They just looked less awkward there. The way they looked next to Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and the background was just wrong.
Back