• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BluesStar21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Where was Tarzan!?

why on earth would you want that stupid level anyways? Tarzan was probably the worst world added to KH. Same thing goes for Winnie The Pooh
  2. B

The 'Challenge Mission' Discussion Thread

I have about 90% missions done, and I just got mickey unlocked in mission mode, so I'm getting excited
  3. B

Help with a mission

where do I get High Jump LV 3 and glide?
  4. B

(SPOILERS) What happens to Xion after the final battle

Re: (SPOILERS) Xion's Death how the heck does this title have a spoiler in it? Everyone knows that Xion dies, just how she dies is the question. (ps I know how she dies)
  5. B

Help with a mission

On day 256 mission 86. I can get to a point where my whole mission gauge is filled up, but then I checked every area for the last two heartless, and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I saw in Caves of Wonders a area thats high up, with a treasure chest, but I can't seem to reach it, does...
  6. B

King Mickey isn't in the shop

well that might explain something, because I didn't complete every mission, I skipped the end missions, because they got way to hard. ok thanks 3 eyes
  7. B

Oh hes in the armor section? I thought he would be where the potions are, or something ok, I'll check there, maybe he is there. ok I just check and I didn't see the item there, what is the item called? I did beat the game. my save has a crown next to it, I'm guessing that means I beat it.
  8. B

I thought, that applied to only Sora
  9. B

Ok I just beat the game, and I don't see the item that says Return of The King or w/e in the moogle shop, is that a glitch?
  10. B

Help/Support ► I don't wanna wait~

Why do you people cut your selfs? does it make you feel better?
  11. B

My opinion on this game has changed

it gets better at the end of hte game :) just wait and see. Remember when Nomura said that BBS and this game were connected, he wasn't lieing, and you'll see why at the end.
  12. B

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! I Sumbited one, but I forgot what it said. lol. I hope its funny to someone.
  13. B

Axel said

Don't do that lol. ouchy, yeah I understand what they mean, but I guess they want the agme to last as long as possible, you kno wthey can't keep the game running forever.
  14. B

Axel said

Well I knew that Axel and Siax were friends, it really showed in 358/2 Days, and to find out that Xigbars somebody didn't have scars, and got them more recently must mean something bad happened, I hope they show it.
  15. B

Axel said

and maybe showing how Xigbar got those scars on his face, I just hope that BBS will explain alot, and isn't Coded like supposed to happen right after KH2? So yeah I'm excited for the other two kh games.
Back