• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bobertknowsbest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

If Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + isn't international:

This is a poll to see what you would choose to do if KH2FM+ didn't become an international release.
  2. B

New Theory- Xemnas, TT, Sunset Horizons

This thread is concerning some photos that show that there is a desert in the background of Twilight Town when on Sunset Hills (what a coincidence). For full information, check Daxter fan's discovery about Twilight Town. Here is my theory: FACTS: There are four paths that are formed by the...
  3. B

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

Umm... Are you sure you were talking to Neil and not some mindless, happy zombie? He is like an automated machine isn't he? If not, then he writes pretty da-...rn fast.
  4. B

It was a joke, but it would be a nice gesture to fully answer my question.
  5. B

[qoute]Or they are tired of people asking but it still might be good to do. It was a joke, but it would be a nice gesture to fully answer.
  6. B

The guy was tired or something, so he didn't even try to mention that he has no information on that. Those lazy Neils. :thumbdown:
  7. B

Luxords's Boss Battle Stank!

At first I was afraid because he was an Organization member. But then i just pressed reaction and pressed x the whole time. Too Easy.
Back