• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bobizzle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Yeah that's true :( Darn it lol, I can only imagine the things these guys would come up with for the game. It would be hilarious if they at least did commentary with DBZ characters, like Vegeta and Nappa or Vegeta and Goku. i can envision it now: "Vegeta Look! A...
  2. B

Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts I think the reason Riku trusts Maleficent so easily and goes against Sora is because throughout KH1, I think Riku may have been hurt/bitter over the fact that him and Sora were slowly growing apart, or at least in his mind he thought they were. In the prologue...
  3. B

Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts So am I the only one that wants to see TFS do a Kingdom Hearts abridged now? Lol
  4. B

Will Sora become Aqua's apprentice?

I don't really know why, but I just have a feeling that when it comes to Sora's growth as a keyblade wielder and to when he rightfully earns the title of master, that Aqua will play a big role in shaping him into that. She did, after all, see potential in Sora in BBS and it's implied that she...
  5. B

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Since Winter 2016 was a rumored KH3 release date reveal made by a youtuber that has been proven false, maybe the Winter 2016 rumor is actually the release date for 2.8? regardless my guess is that it'll release either Q1 or in Q2 next...
  6. B

Sora and Riku in KH3

So I had been thinking about this on a whim, and I wanted to see what other's takes were on the subject: As we all know, Sora and Riku haven't spent much time together in the series, with the first game really being the only one where they had a lot of interaction. In KH2 they weren't together...
  7. B

Will Sora end up manipulated by MX?

This is something I briefly mentioned in a Vanitas thread, and I have also seen the idea entertained on various websites-and so I've started thinking it could be a strong possibility. What if Sora does indeed join the seekers of darkness? Nomura did say at one point that we could all be...
  8. B

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Never mind it was when he leaked about recording for 1.5 lol I remember now. Jeez hard to believe more than a year has passed since then... so the article I saw was link bait then. Still, I look forward to what...
  9. B

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Well Jesse McCartney said he was recording lines in the studio months ago-assuming that's true it seems like a long time to record voice overs for 2.5. I've always heard that no matter the size of the game...
  10. B

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Speaking of voice actors: [UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts III English localization may have begun, voice actor tweets involvement -- PlayStation Universe Gilbert Gottfried tweeted a pic in the studio, so perhaps he's...
  11. B

Young Xehanort Question

Personally I still feel like MX is hoping to speed up the time process and somehow merge with YX so that they can be one and become a late 20's-early 30's Master Xehanort still in his prime.
  12. B

Tron

That's what confuses me though, does that mean that the Tron in both worlds are separate from each other? If so that seems redundant...
  13. B

Tron

I think the question to ask here is this: what comes first, The Tron Legacy sequel or KH3? If the movie sequel releases first then I'm sure the Tron world in KH3 will be based off of that. But if KH3 releases first then who knows...
  14. B

Reason why Isa/Saix is with MX...

Most people are assuming that Saix(or Isa, whichever he is) is a seeker of darkness because he's still under Master Xehanort's control, but what if he is siding with him willingly? It got me thinking, especially after re-watching cutscenes from 358/2 Days: throughout the game, there is no doubt...
  15. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Well being the hub world probably wouldn't make much sense I guess, but yeah the islands definitely need to be expanded on and explored more. The reason why I think Destiny Islands needs to hold more importance in KH3 than...
Back