• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by boo_shoe2000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Am I a bad player or...

you're not a bad player......you're just royally screwed. Lvl1 KH2FM is freaking hard.
  2. B

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

I love how they just made the dialogues like TWEWY since they can focus more on the in-game graphics and gameplay.
  3. B

New NA/EU Boss

My guess is that it' an "adult Ventus". Like Xehanort, he also lost his power to weild the keyblade and went to lightsabers.....since it's the next best thing(duh). See how he handles his blades? The question on how he got in that timeline though..............I don't know. But hey! Xehanort...
  4. B

Did you see it?

he's just frozen with blizaga. His eyes even moved in the KH2FM secret ending
  5. B

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

I don't get the hearts part. If a heart is released from the heartless, they return to their original selves. Then what about Kingdom Hearts? Or does this instance only happen to purebloods and the emblem heartless' hearts go to kingdom hearts when they die and when Kingdom Hearts is destroyed...
  6. B

Real reason why Axel is close to Roxas.

I don't really know where to put this since it's about Lea and Axel so feel free to change the location of this thread if you please. I also don't know if there's already a topic about this. So here goes: The real reason why Axel is so close to Roxas is not because Roxas made him feel like he...
  7. B

Are Isa and Lea brothers

They're p[retty much friends since they kinda look like they are in the same age
  8. B

Names & somethin thats been buggin me

Because his real name is gay. And Xehanort already had an X so he just agreed with his heartless to find an alternative name and they thought Ansem with an X = Xemnas was cool..........................until they found out that it can be inverted to Mansex. That's the reason they wanted Kingdom...
  9. B

Jump Festa 2010..question??

So you're saying Aqua is a teenage mom, cause Sora is already born when the game happened.
  10. B

Why did Roxas go through The Awakening in KH2?

This is probably because he is closest to Sora and the memories of Sora are being awakened in him when he was in VR twilight town. And he was also a Zombie without any memories in the start of Days so hismemories even of Ven maybe still locked up or still inside Sora at the beginning of Days
  11. B

A Xion Connected to BBS Theory, Also a Secret Enemy/Ally.

Rikus should've been to the other side(side of roxas) since he is in the future/present not the past.
  12. B

Rank

I think Luxord's cards are all 10 of Nobodies (not hearts or spades)
  13. B

MX gives Braig his scars?

I personally think it's Ven who gave him that that's why Xion appears as Ventus in Xigbar's eyes.
  14. B

Ventus in 358/2 Days

He already knew Roxas as Ventus but seeing someone in a puppet who's face would resemble someone you are close to(enemy or friend), he's surprised that he's actually close to Ven. I personally think because maybe it's Ven who gave him his scar for life.
  15. B

an addiction

It's pretty good but addicting? As if, not if you're playing alone. This is a game where you can say "I wish I had friends to play with" rather than "I'm gonna make this 100%". Good thing I have one.
Back