• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Br0k3n Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

the Kingdom Hearts 2 Challenge

...wtf, who cares?! Why would you want to get to level 99 with Roxas anyway? It's not even fun to be Roxas, being Roxas is basically the tutorial and explaining what happened in the first game.
  2. B

KH2 Final Mix discussion

This is my speculation after watching the trailor, I haven't looked at anyone elses theories yet, so I'm sorry if people have already said these things Well in the promo it shows Riku fighting Zexion, and Zexion appears to be using Soul Eater. But Zexion is also shown using a book, so I'm...
  3. B

Help With Game Error

Ok, so I tried installing a game(it's a korean game), and an error keeps popping up, but I don't know what it says...can someone help me? I've posted a screen of when the error pops up. Can anyone help me? http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/himynameisnat3/untitled.jpg
  4. B

Zexions weapon

you have to be the dumbest KH fan ever, ROXAS USED A KEYBLADE! ROXAS IS A NOBODY!
  5. B

Naruto Emoticons

anyone know where I can get them? I saw them once, and I can't seem to find them again T_T.
  6. B

Playing .avi

how do you play .avi format in Windows Movie Maker/Windows Media Player, for some reason it will only play the sound, can someone help me?
  7. B

Kingdom Hearts Breaks Million Mark in North Americ

I thought it would've taken less time, but still yay...
  8. B

Game easier?

uh this is in the CoM section...
  9. B

The actual card game

oic, I hope they bring it to the U.S. I LOVE TCG'S!!
  10. B

The actual card game

the cards on that page dont look like just playing cards, they look like TCG cards...
  11. B

Riku Ending...

wow thanks, that's what I was lookin for!
  12. B

is com worth it

well you shoulda played it when it came out, and yes you should now.
  13. B

Riku Ending...

ok I'll try that thx
  14. B

Arrr I Cant Find A Character In Twilight Town!! Help!

ya you just have to fight setzer...
  15. B

Riku Ending...

thx Ayden, but I was lookin for a higher quality version, so I can get screenshots
Back