• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by brassmonkey2079

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

WHATDAFu..'S OF kh2

It does NOT fit and isn't consistint with the rest of xemnas dialogue Oh and here's another one: Xemnas: why do you hate the dark? Mickey: aww...we dont hate it. It's just kinda....scary" ....just...kinda......................scary.....*dies*
  2. B

WHATDAFu..'S OF kh2

There are a lot of scenes that had me cursing the script writers...most of them were axels which is a shame cause he's one of my favorite characters. Things like: Axel: But I disgress...go find kairi.. WHY?!? T-T And I dont like his "got it memorized" catchfrase either. Also: Xemnas: Denizens...
  3. B

100 acre wood AP boost help

Im working on finishing the 100 acre wood part of Jimmy's journal but I cant find an AP boost thats supposed to be in the spooky cave. (*takes deep breathe*) The guide says it's in a chest at the end of the tunnle you start in but before the central room where the tunnles connect and its in an...
  4. B

Not excited anymore..

Im not excited either but I dont think its cause of spoilers. I hate to say it but I think its come to soon...ya' know. Like "I can't believe its finally here".
  5. B

What was your game store conversation like?

....I hate EB... -after school, after I went with my friend to get her new atreyu CD I walk into EB fat-bald-guy: "can I help you..." me: "um...yes I pre-ordered kh2, can I pick it up now?" fat-bald-guy: *sigh* (in a very annoyed tone) "WELL...if you PRE-ORDERED it then you should KNOW when it...
  6. B

It's been a long 4 years

I think the best part was when the opening scene got on the internet. Thats what got everyone really excited! I never did post much (obviously geez I think I have a total of 50 somthing posts and I'm an older member the most of ya) but I hope this site will stay up until kh3 comes and until that...
  7. B

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

lol next thing you know kairi will be sayin "OMG! Like, tottally, gag me with a spoon!" XD ...I have no idea how this is relavent...
  8. B

you gotta see this

*rolls over laughing* I was browsing through ebay just to see what I could find and I stumbled across this... its a sora cosplay outfit!!! XD http://cgi.ebay.com/SORA-Kingdom-hearts-2-Cosplay-costume-necklace-BEST_W0QQitemZ6028729019QQcategoryZ88927QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting AHHH...
  9. B

downloading the opening...

can anyone tell me where I can download the opening without using filefront or youtube? It would be much appreciated.
  10. B

The Order so far...

(O-O) weapons galore!!! But very nice. I was hoping to find something like this, (its kinda hard to put together all the info insider gives out and its not like they update their character lists and stuff).
  11. B

weird kh dream I had

Ok I have crazy dreams on a normal basis but never with an actual theme so this is EXTREMELY wierd for me. I mean usually I have dreams about sheep acrobats, or a teleporter in the middle of my school, or a ring that detects the evil vibes of guitars, but they were never actually about...
  12. B

Whats the name of that one music video...

It starts off with this naked guy coming out of a pool and hugging a bear or something (and he's singing the whole time) and their on a space ship and get attacked by a giant squid and their wearing these weird 80's costumes (or whatever decade). I cant for the life of me remember what its...
  13. B

Fanfiction ► Point of view question

sorry If this is kind of an odd question but I've been thinking about it for awhile now..What kind of point of view is it when the subject is "you"? Example: You go to the fridge and grap a Dr.Pepper. You've never really had a preference for it but since its the only thing in there and your...
  14. B

In my opinon, I think the Lion King world is going to be lame.

YOUR lame, lion king is going to be awsome
Back