• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by brbrose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

what is it there?

it was an optional world....
  2. B

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

well it looks like most people are in the middle and 4 people finished
  3. B

did anyone get the guide because im getting it today.... is it worth my money?
  4. B

that not the middle that not even that close to the middle its like more towards the begining
  5. B

wasnt it hard playing the jap version..... since you cant read it and is agrabah hard because im about to go there
  6. B

how long did it take everyone to finish the game, because im nowhere near the middle.... :-/
  7. B

The saddest death in Kh2

um wow.... its just a thread
  8. B

i died on the easy mode.... now i feel really crappy
  9. B

wow... ur insane, its an awesome game why only on weekends, and even if u did only get it on friday, ur not very far plus how do u have 1044 posts and not play kh2 all the time.... how does that work?
  10. B

show off..... jkjkjk im not really that far i guess, not even half way actually since you have to revisit the worlds, im about to go to agrabah
  11. B

is pride lands easy because i heard it was hard
  12. B

how did u finish it in 23 hrs?!?!?! did u skip all the extras and all the cut scenes
  13. B

i have a question

yea i finally got to the cut scene with kairi..... i was soooo mad when i got to twilight town, i was expecting more of her!!!
  14. B

im on my second visit to hallow bastion, about to go to agrabah.... is it hard.
Back