• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BritneyBritofldw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

BbS Release Date Announced

I am dissapoint. All the kids will be stuck in school with early bedtimes because their parents said so, and homework.
  2. B

5 charged in New Jersey child rape case

5 charged in New Jersey child rape case - CNN.com "(CNN) -- Police in Trenton, New Jersey, on Saturday announced more arrests in the case of a 15-year-old girl who allegedly allowed men to have sex with her and her 7-year-old stepsister for money. Two men and three boys, ranging in age from 13...
  3. B

Help/Support ► What is the best car out there for a new driver?

Get the cheapest car you can, actually. You're a new driver so you might crash more easily than the experienced driver.
  4. B

Man Carves his Girlfriend

Man Behind Bars For Allegedly Carving Up Girlfriend | Ohio News Network (ONN) "SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — A southwest Ohio woman said her ex-boyfriend is in jail Wednesday night for using a knife to carve his name on her chest. It was there at Mike Welliver's Springfield home where police said he got...
  5. B

Some English BBS Screens

Oh goodness, I feel a bit happier. ^^
  6. B

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

Well, you're screwed. Definitely screwed. Kiss college goodbye, as you'll most likely to be expelled.
  7. B

N/A release!!!

Pictures or it didn't happen.
  8. B

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

Fuck it. I don't try to understand this series anymore. Like one character fused with another character who split into this character who taught this character who fused with another character and killed himself. THERE.
  9. B

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread He's now banned. Thank you admins.
  10. B

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread The guy above me has just been banned because he was talking about an ISO.
  11. B

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread *Keeps her inner retard quiet* Have fun reveling, waiting for the first owner to upload something from the game. Gosh, go to bed.
  12. B

Final Episode now available!

Huh? Wasn't the point to... Find out who the hell "They" were?
  13. B

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [NO TRAILER YET, STOP ASKING] The trailer is a lie. An absolute, pitiful lie. (sarcasm)
  14. B

Two Year Old Beaten to Death with a XBox Controller

Murder trial: Officers testify in death of 2-year old - York Dispatch "Darisabel Baez's 2-year-old body was damp, naked and covered in black and blue and red bruises. Her forehead was swollen and cut. Her fingernails were gone. Her eyes were blackened and closed. And first responders tasted...
  15. B

Help/Support ► SAT 2009

Are you serious? SAT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia They're basically the way into college.
Back