• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Brittie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Brittie

Ultimate Kingdom Hearts Guide!

:redface: You guys are so sweet.. Thank you! Not finished yet though, so stay tuned for more! I'm playing through the game on Proud Mode so that I can get the trophy and make sure all of the trinity and treasure chest locations are accurate! I have a nice long Thanksgiving break to work on it!
  2. Brittie

Ohhh thank you! It's a lot to do but I wouldn't consider it work :P I've played this game too many times to count lmao
  3. Brittie

Hey fans! Since the release of the English version of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, I decided to create a (hopefully) helpful guide in blog-form. In it, I'm posting all sorts of goodies such as heartless locations, strategies, items, synthesis guides, and more. I'm trying to keep it updated every...
  4. Brittie

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Final Mix) Item Quantites/ Synthesis Guide

Hi! First and foremost I would like to thank you very much for compiling this list. It's really a huge help. I would just like to suggest a few alterations... Lucid Shard, Mystery Goo, Gale, Mythril Shard, Mythril, and Mythril Goo all require more than the amounts shown because of how many Dark...
Back