• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by brodymax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

SECRET ENDING!!!

that was no secret ending that was 10 mins of spoilers!!!
  2. B

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

well that is very interesting lol
  3. B

Land of Departure and The World That Never Was

i liked it lol dw! i liked it because it made sence. i mean maybe the darkness that invades lod clashes with all the light and thats why it becomes twilight town, the place where darkness and light are equal
  4. B

yes that makes more sence about twilight town. but what about the divide in the world (the castle and the mountain area). i mean a castle dont just dissappear
  5. B

I dont know if this has been mentioned already but look on the JP Official website for bbs and you'll notice the land of departure in the "worlds" part of the website. just a thought but i think, just because of their similar shape that the land of departure is going to become the world that...
  6. B

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

Re: Early Release Game Owner u should probably tel this guy that he can be finned a f**k load of money for selling it early lol
  7. B

bbs theme song

wat alot of cheapskate arses they are lol
  8. B

bbs theme song

hrm possibly, if thats the case i want kingdom hearts 3 to come out quickly and if utada needed more money then a new song would be a great way to get some wouldnt it?
  9. B

bbs theme song

i cant see anyhtin lol would u be able to give a link to whatever ur tryin to show lol my computer is crap sorry
  10. B

i need a fight

NAME:Jukai JOB:Kid HISTORY: Test Subject Of Organization XIII. Tortured. Only Just Escaped The Castle ABILITIES: Manipulation Of Darkness WORLD: ...That Never Was MASTER: n/a AGE: 16 APPEARANCE: Black Spiky Hair. Stolen Organisation Jacket. CATCHFRAZE: I'll Show You Pain...
  11. B

bbs theme song

we all know there aint going to be one but it would be really cool if there was a new one. discuss!
  12. B

bbs sad ending

13. B

bbs sad ending

but if she were in hding or comatose then she wouldnt have any need or want for it.
  14. B

bbs sad ending

i do like these theories guys keep em coming lol!!!
  15. B

bbs sad ending

yeh i agree whatever happens, this game will not end happily
Back