• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bubbles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bubbles

First in a long time

So this is my first tag in like a bazillion years, tell me how I did?
  2. bubbles

Bubbles is back (:

Oh my gosh. I haven't been on here in forever! The last time I was on here was probably like like 5 months ago. I don't know acually.... But yeah i'm sure nobody remebers me haha. But before I was just too busy to come on here and I stopped coming on here completely. But now i'm back because I...
  3. bubbles

Oh. My. Gosh.

I haven't been on in 6 months...wow. But hi peoples does anyone remember me? Lol it's so weird being back after so long.
  4. bubbles

Desolation Row

Finally made a new one the picture quality sucks but yeah....
  5. bubbles

Haruhi

I fixed my Gimp yesh!! So yeah I made this tonight it kinda sucks but i'm still not that good at graphics so CnC please <3.
  6. bubbles

Ash Drawing

Yes I got bored so I drew him the camera was dead >_> so I had to use the webcam which is why you see my fingers.But anyways I know I screwed up on some stuff but CnC please? I know it's blurry too I will take another picture in a minute maybe unless it's blurry too but for right now I have no...
  7. bubbles

The House Bunny

I hope there isn't a thread about this I searched and didn't find anything. Anyways anyone seen it? My mom made me go with her yesterday I really don't like movies without action and adventure but I thought this one was acually good it was so funny at times.My favorite character was Mona she is...
  8. bubbles

Help/Support ► Glasses

I just got glasses last year they really aren't that bad and plus they help your eyes out that is good.The only bad thing I can think of is when you need to itch your eyes or something you have to take them off xD.If you don't want glasses you should ask if you can get contacts.
  9. bubbles

Fenrir Keyblade

I think Fenrir is pretty good at least it looks like it is I have never got it because you have to beat Sephiroth and I can't he's way too hard for me.
  10. bubbles

which scene in KH1 was the most enjoyable?

I liked the one at Destiny Islands with the guy in the org. suit talking to Sora it was so...Mysterious and I liked it xD.
  11. bubbles

Most Annoying Heartless

Oh yeah xDD I forgot haven't played it in awhile...
  12. bubbles

Most Annoying Heartless

The Fat Bandit things you can only hit them in the front and they blow fire those two things anoying me.
  13. bubbles

If you could be any character in the game who would it be

I would be Namine I don't know why but I like her.
  14. bubbles

Who here still plays this game?

I don't really it gets boring after awhile plus I already beat it so I don't get the point of replaying it.
  15. bubbles

Always Wondered...

How do you make an Album i've seen a couple people on here with them but I don't know how to make one.Help please?
Back