• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by buffalosouljah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Riku was also at the clock tower in the beta trailer of kh1 seen at 1:43 YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 1 Beta Trailer . Maybe they've been planing to use that scene this whole time.
  2. B

Confirmed Date fot US---Source for Days

SYYYKKKEEEEEE PUSSSSSSSSSSIESSS---You guys are skeptical fags who come on here to say, ''LOCKZZZ DE THREADZZ'' or '' DATZZ THEEORYY IZZ NOT TRUUUEZZ". This website sucks and is filled with either pimple fat face teens or rejects who still live with their mothers. Keep kissing the mods asses...
  3. B

Xion & Axel scene, a playable boss fight?

It would explain the /2. Maybe Xion and Roxas were born at the same time, by the same person(s)...
  4. B

Theory on Unbirth

Maybe they don't know that, maybe they were given false memories. But I dug up some more and concluded that maybe Ven is the only human unbirth out of the three, asking whoever to '' delete'' him is probably a sign of him realizing what he is. That's why he looks like Sora and Roxas.
  5. B

Theory on Unbirth

Who me? Sorry, my English is a little bit off. What I mean is, Terra, Ven, and Aqua might be unbirths from Sora, Riku, and Kiari. Unbirths are probably created before someone is born, like some sort of fate. Just a guess :P. TVA were probably ''created'' not born, before SRK, hence the ''unbirths''.
  6. B

Theory on Unbirth

I think unbirths are created before someone is born. TVA might have been created because of SKR were going to be born anyway.
Back