• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BufferAqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that's it! I did read also that Bambi had a sequel, well a book version of it, which I don't think was associated with Disney. It was pretty dark and depressing since it included a boy getting killed.
    Well, I found out today that Old Yeller actually had a sequel, which didn't receive good ratings from audiences in 1963.
    Well, you're not missing much with Old Yeller. It's pretty much about a dog getting infected with rabies, goes insane as a result and the owner (a young boy) has to shoot it.
    I managed to get my cell phone bill paid, which I am happy about. Anyways, what would you think of a Kingdom Hearts-esque game opening on a theme similar to Old Yeller?
    I am thinking about getting a refund. I have bills to pay this weekend. Ah! It seems I can never have anything good.
    I did what I had to do. There is nothing wrong with that. I need to get my mind off of this. What do you do when you're extremely bothered by something?
    I pretty much had to write a check at the bank and give it to my landlady. I really thought I had to do it since it didn't look like the check would be coming. I really didn't want to do it, but the rent was due today. I couldn't risk paying a late fee. I did have the landlady make a copy of the check.

I am going to call my payee tomorrow and also check in with my landlady. I did get the mailman's personal cellphone number about regarding the check. So, I have to find out what is going on. I really don't want to upset my payee.
    I've watch every episode that's aired thus far. Therefore, I know this season will be Flashpoint. :3 How about you? ooh, well that's good to hear Agents of Shield picks it up in the second season. Yeah, there was a love triangle in Super Girl because, she had a thing for Superman's bestie, but her friend/co-worker happened to have feelings for her too, except she was oblivious to it. Of course, Superman's bestie was already with somebody else, so he had a falling out, then uh... I guess they hooked up, maybe? Idk. xD Arrow seems okay, I thought it was interesting myself, but didn't keep up with it too much. ooh, well I hope Daredevil is good for you. Never heard of the Defenders tho. :3
    You're welcome! (Sorry, was writing a spooky story which took forever). Feel free to ask whenever! Also, I created a Fallout fanclub in case if you're ever interested. :)
    You're okay. I got the letter for my cat. I just need for my office manager to get my payee's check. I really don't want to hurt my savings account.
    My brother says to have Strength 7, Perception 4, Endurance 5, Charisma 6, Intellegence 6, Agility "whatever really", and Luck 7. The Armorer and the Lifegiver perks are good, also one I think it's called Locksmith. Anything else? :)
    Yes. Stay alive (duh), stock up on stimpacks, do side missions to level up and get good perks like Gun Nut, have good amount of strength, charisma, intelligence, and luck, search and loot junk to have materials for settlements like lots of steel, travel and collect Power Armor (help Preston and Minutemen to help get one I think), help Brotherhood of Steel, when at Diamond City get Piper as a companion, be stocked up on Fusion Cores for Power Armor, try to stay away from Deathclaws till you're powerful enough and big Mutants and Queen Mirelurks, collect Nuka Colas and Bottlecaps of course, always fast travel to a Power Armor station to repair Power Armor before a big battle or long travels, always wear Power Armor, help Captain Ironsides at the USS Constitution (a big ship in a building) if you want, stock up on ammo, try to fight legendarys (they drop great weapons sometimes) so set game difficulty to Hard (sorry), go to 35 Court when at level 28 or higher to get XO1-Power Armor (best Power Armor).
    Oh my! That's a whole lot of them. I'd say Flash is my personal favorite. I can't say I've watched Agents of Shield, but I know people who have around the forum. xD And Supergirl... I tried it for a little while, but it wasn't the best it could probably be. That and the love triangle. *shudders* I'm hoping cause it moved to CW, somebody will write the show better? I mean, the cross over with Flash was at least good tho. Have you tried Arrow or Daredevil? :3

Welcome!
    So, I checked with my apartment office, apparently they haven't gotten my rent check from my payee. They will process it on Monday. I am worrying that they might not get my rent payment from my payee and I also got a notice just like the rest of the residents here. Apparently, if I owe a balance over a hundred dollars passed the eighth then I'll be evicted with an extra fee of $110 dollars and a court hearing. My apartment office also doesn't have a letter about my cat being a therapy, so they are charging me twenty dollars. I do recall giving them a letter, but it wasn't in their file for so stupid reason. I really hate the first of the month. I just wish that my payee doesn't have to rewrite a check for my rent.

I really don't want to go down to pick it up and I really don't want to wait for it to possibly to get lost in the mail. I found my letter from my doctor about my cat being a therapy cat by the way. So, they can't lose it this time, right? And, do I have I have to get a new one since this one was written in 2015?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back