• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bufferino

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bufferino

Idea about Days and Recoded,,,

I'm not trying to be rude or judgemental (I love flip-phones myself) but why don't you have a smartphone? I thought almost everyone has it these days for the usefulness alone. Though I do have friends that don't have one, so I suppose it isn't the end-all be-all for mobile usefulness. As for...
  2. Bufferino

Idea about Days and Recoded,,,

You could emulate it on your phone, technically. If you have a 3DS, you could crack it and be able to install them on it.
  3. Bufferino

ReSET The World

What exactly do you mean by reset? Do you mean a full reboot, forgetting the past saga happened, or moving onto something entirely new?
  4. Bufferino

ReSET The World

Yep, that's entirely how the multiverse trope started becoming a staple in comic book stories.
  5. Bufferino

About latest Disney's productions

Oh grow up. Now you're just being a child. Enjoy the ban, though.
  6. Bufferino

Alright dude I'm going to drop some harsh truth here: Writing a complete novel EVERY SINGLE POST to explain why "black Ariel bad" just says enough about your character. Like calm down dude, heard of less is more? You don't need to go on a multi-paragraph tangent repeating the same thing. Also...
  7. Bufferino

Honestly I'm so fucking tired of people diminishing Halle Bailey and believing she didn't deserve the role because Disney is trying to "ploy" or "fool" the audience. It's exhausting. She is a perfect Ariel no matter the color because her vocal fits and the look fits.
  8. Bufferino

Just because Disney may not have altruistic intent doesn't mean we shouldn't find value in black Ariel anyways. It has been much more than a ploy to people. Dunno, I'm very tired of people finding ways to try and make people not excited about actual representation. I'm an absolute fan of making...
  9. Bufferino

Film ► Disney What Ifs

Probably would've helped with the Dark Ages quite a bit?
  10. Bufferino

What are the reasons people say Kingdom Hearts is cringe?

Disney and Final Fantasy together. The overuse of platitudes. The dated translated dialogue from early games. Fish faces. The Nomura designs. Some of the overdramatic scenes. Love it tho.
  11. Bufferino

I will never in a million years understand why someone would find black Ariel to be "pandering". Yes, Disney has made weak attempts to include proper representation, but do we have to accuse them of doing that for EVERYTHING? That's literally the same bullshit conservatives put into your brain...
  12. Bufferino

The dumbest Kingdom Hearts theory ever contest

I hope you were around for the Aerith theory.
  13. Bufferino

About Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Zelda...

Bahahaha, nah I meant Ocarina of Time. I confused that with the acronym for Out-of-character that's used in roleplay situations.
  14. Bufferino

2nd anniversary already…?

Kairi so dependent on her man that she can't physically stay awake if he's gone 😭😭😭
  15. Bufferino

Final Fantasy XVI

EXACTLY! Like Raubahn was seriously right there. He already had so much story, but they focused so much on Lyse instead of the actual dark-skinned Ala Mhigan man.