Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bufferino

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bufferino

The Nostalgia Critic has been playing KH, what do you think about that?

Also, and I'm not saying it is nearly as terrible, but many of his videos have declined in so much quality since the allegations to the point where it's genuinely painful to watch (example: his review of The Wall).
  2. Bufferino

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Dude you come on here specifically to defend QF. You have incredibly warped perceptions of harassment and how evidence is blatantly shown. You do you but the reality will always be more important than who a fictional character's voice actor is.
  3. Bufferino

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

"Uhhh me kissing a minor was more normalized back then because 2008." What lol. Even if standards were different back then, kissing a minor as a grown man is still kissing a minor as a grown man. I also like how he tries to downgrade the kiss by calling it more innocent terms such as a...
  4. Bufferino

Anime Worlds In The Next Kingdom Hearts Game

Definitely unlikely. Definitely don't want it.
  5. Bufferino

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

The entire scene where Sora and Donald fight Yao, Ling, and Chien Po had quotable dialogue and was easily one of Sora's funniest moments.
  6. Bufferino

TV ► Issues with Miraculous Ladybug

What you said confused me. What does being male and not gay have to do with watching MLB?
  7. Bufferino

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

Was mostly just asking because a lot of people in this thread agree that KH will always be a Disney IP lol.
  8. Bufferino

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

SDG is my favorite trio so no.
  9. Bufferino

God that scene made me really uncomfortable as well. Marinette's crush on Adrien went from obsessive, but harmless, to invasive and kind of creepy.
  10. Bufferino

KH1 is the best game in the series because

Sora's voice fit his model.
  11. Bufferino

Me lol. It's been a while since I've seen the show. Like a year ago maybe? But I started having massive issues with the show the more it ran on. Especially Chloe. I genuinely thought they were going a good and intelligent direction for her, only to reverse her entire development completely...
  12. Bufferino

Film ► Media that traumatised you as a kid

Anyone remember the animated movie 9? That one was extremely creepy, not that it was the movie's fault because it's PG-13 (which a lot of parents ignored lol). The movie was so creepy to me that I was pretty much unfazed by Coraline since they both came out in the same year.
  13. Bufferino

Film ► Your Favorite Disney Characters

Disney: I have always idolized Tiana. She is definitely the most practical and realistic princess, and I feel like she's a great foil to the idealism a lot of other princesses have. This is why I appreciated her more as I got older. Besides her, I love Ariel and Mulan. Pixar: Woody and Buzz...
  14. Bufferino

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

I think Sora is fairly underrated. Something I've noticed is that Roxas is usually in favor compared to him, primarily because he is a more tragic character. Sora was always in a happy-go-lucky and had rather more "simple" emotions as opposed to the complex struggles with identity Roxas did...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6