• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BufferAqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BufferAqua

when forum insanity is a low-activity board

Haha, I remember when Forum Insanity was active every single day.
  2. BufferAqua

About Hogwarts Legecy...(Fun Discussion)

Glad you had fun. I personally refuse to play the game for obvious reasons. Although maybe you could’ve made a new topic for this specifically? It’s probably fine to bump this one though.
  3. BufferAqua

Happy 22th Birthday KINGDOM HEARTS | Child of Destiny

I’m sorry that the thread made you feel like that, man. Your motivation shouldn’t be diminished at all. Like Antifa said, you’re not a company with actors at your disposal, so it made sense to use a software.
  4. BufferAqua

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

In their defense, most people didn’t even know the name came from a flower. I think the Kingdom Hearts character was the first time they encountered that name. The only reason I know how to properly pronounce it was because of Darling in the FranXX, and I hate that anime. Hopefully KH4 will...
  5. BufferAqua

Hmm, yeah, my anti-AI opinion aside (sorry if it were too harsh, OP) people are free to do whatever they want and create whatever they like, as long as it isn’t stolen assets imo.
  6. BufferAqua

This place still exists?

I like Discord because the instant messages are a good way to get in touch with people more clearly. However, I think forums are better for discussions, but forums are kinda dying out these days.
  7. BufferAqua

Do you mean the software you’re referring to overall? Or AI voice acting?
  8. BufferAqua

Not trying to argue, but AI is an extremely touchy topic for people and you posted that here, open to critique.
  9. BufferAqua

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

You have to understand, boiling takes are common on this forum and another person said something similar to you lol. But also I joined the conversation late. Got me there, though.
  10. BufferAqua

When are we expecting news?

I kind of agree that I don’t necessarily see a point in this being discussed here. However, as Launchpad said, traffic when it comes to KH news and this website is pretty low. Even if the possibility of KH being related to this is quite low, I don’t get the issue with striking up some conversation.
  11. BufferAqua

Eh, people can have different opinions on a game. I think if people will enjoy and have hope for the game, that’s great! But gambling is a huge dealbreaker for a lotta peeps.
  12. BufferAqua

It’s essentially just player manipulation all the way through.
  13. BufferAqua

I think any game that implements gambling isn’t a good one. Gambling has destroyed people’s lives so I personally would not want to support something like it. People are free to play those things if they want, though. Just because we don’t like it doesn’t mean people won’t post announcements.
  14. BufferAqua

Then I won't be supporting it because... 1. I simply don't want to play it. The concept doesn’t look fun, and I'm not remotely invested in many mobile games. 2. Gacha is incredibly predatory, and I refuse to support anything like it. This is why I will not even touch games like Genshin and...
  15. BufferAqua

Excuse my complete ignorance, but this game implements gacha?
Back