• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
burnley95
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know.

It's more of a sexy list.
    Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Ventus, Vanitas, and I think that's it.
    You too. Funny though, I just changed my avatar but my Luxord sig remains untouched. I need to request a Luxord avatar.

Really Great to meet you too.
    Duh. Of corse I was mad. I had written 7,300 WORDS!!!!!! That's different. It CRASHED on me.
    I hate that. I happened to be the next day. I had written about 7,300 words. I was like '...FUCKING HELL!!!! FUCKING BITCHES I WANT MY FUCKING WORDS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE WHORES AND SLUTS GIVE ME MY FUCKING WORDS BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

...Yeah, I exploded.
    I hate it so much. And do you know what sucks?! I had written something very very long. And then it say 'We're sorry. But we crashed'. Not those exact words, but same thing. I'm PISSED!
    burnley!!!!!!!! are u frelem excited for the game! i just recently watched the opening (dang i spoiled myself><) and i got soooo PUMPED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hihi burnley~ haha im to lazy to drive down to ebgames so i just ordered it online~ but i think its coming today, but most likely tmr. when i start playing it and beat it ill for suree tell you how it went! but srsly hahaha alot of pple are saying i should get it for the theater mode, soo just hope ill be satisfyed with itXD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back