• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Byaku123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

ur org. name

mines is Tuxjsin (pronouns- tux*huh*sin)
  2. B

Johnny Yong Bosch as Zexion?

I dont even know who evented wikipedia just to mess around with it. anyways I was thinking that Liam O' Brian should do the voice of Zexion. He's much better than Johnny Yong Bosch for the voice of Zexion.
  3. B

KH2 Been Gone

I havent palyed it since Feb. because my dad took away my ps2 for bad grades. I get good grades and still doesnt give it to me. For the record he also took away my 360 I WANNA PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS 2 AGAIN!!!
  4. B

Zack is a fool. Pls do not appear in BBS!

It'll be cool to have Zack in BBS, He might be a Boss in Radiant Garden, who knows? And since that time He goined SOLDIER, well in this case he might work for Ansem the Wise's body guard or something?
  5. B

Atlantica in BBS

no i wont think they'll put Antalantic in BBS because Ariel would be 6 years old if she appeared and would not match the storyline very well
  6. B

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Cloud never became a heartless. Well he does hav a darkside which is Sephiroth. There is Marluxia his real name maybe called Lumaria Lumaria + X = MarluXia
Back