• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Byakuya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Byakuya

MF broke my PSP

I've had my PSP since Final Fantasy Tactics: WOTL came out and I've mashed the buttons almost all day every day. Sounds like shitty luck Or maybe Sony has that recurring theme where FAT systems are better than SLIM systems because they suck at marketing.
  2. Byakuya

Are english patches for BBS:FM illegal?

Like making a shithouse extra content game isn't highway robbery and the pinnacle of asshattery in the first place. I wouldn't be worried about it unless you're going to attempt to tell everyone in the world that you download content without owning it.
  3. Byakuya

Help/Support ► Unrequited love..

That's why you make the posts short, sweet, and insightful. But it just goes to show that in the end, the way you live your life is your own decision and no one else's. No one else can make the right decisions for you, and you're the only one who can make it right. Sometimes you get confused...
  4. Byakuya

Help/Support ► Unrequited love..

If you stick around and things don't go the way you want, you're going to regret it and reflect on it for a really long time. And personally, if someone has to lie to you all the time they either don't think you're mature enough to handle the truth or just plain don't respect you.
  5. Byakuya

What I wanna know is...

everyone likes cute chicks roxas didn't get enough screen time in KHII and looks better than sora D:< you mean he looks like a dirty korean! It is a tad quirky if I do say so myself the internet is serious business. nevaaaarrrrrr farget.
  6. Byakuya

What I wanna know is...

If you ask me, he's the most popular. He doesn't get retarded keyblades <_<
  7. Byakuya

? How much is still considered spoiler?

I'd say quite a few years. Probably at least anywhere from two to five. But spoiler tags aren't really that much of a pain in the ass to use. I'd imagine less than 6 months for your spoiler section of the board to be removed.
  8. Byakuya

Glide for Aqua's story

because square doesn't want you to stare at her ass from that angle
  9. Byakuya

Too Hard?

dodge roll, pew pew, don't complete a full combo and back off, have patience to learn the art of bullshit profit
  10. Byakuya

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

Well, I've enjoyed it far more than both games in the main series and CoM, so I guess I could say that it is, in my mind, for the moment.
  11. Byakuya

Help/Support ► Guys

I don't know about any signs, but being friends with your man first is probably the best way to go. Get to know them, make a bond that isn't melded together by lust and hope. If they're not willing to be there for you as a friend, there's not really any purpose for going into a stronger...
  12. Byakuya

Who will buy one?

most indefinitely. I'm just hoping that there will be chances to change your character's outfits in BBS, and I'm really looking forward to finally playing as a character whom is much like Roxas, if not exactly like Roxas. I'll probably end up playing as Terra last, because Aqua and Ven are just...
  13. Byakuya

Help/Support ► Do you get teased?

No, I don't get teased. People might say things to me that are disrespectful, but I don't leave them with enough input to start bothering me. Such incompetence is a minor subject for me offline, as I stay home almost all the time.
  14. Byakuya

Favourite Boss?

Then it's probably going to be a nightmare when she has to play against Cloud, Yuffie, Leon, AND Tifa in the Hades Cup on KHII. It's a real pain. :S You don't have access to Drives or summons, only items and magic. I think that if you die, you have to start over from the last 10 matches you...
  15. Byakuya

Favourite Boss?

I'd have to say the part in which Roxas was able to use two Keyblades and fought Axel. It was pretty freaking sweet. Saix was fun as well. I can't wait to go pwn him again as Roxas with my cheat codes so I can rub it in a friend's face who thinks Saix is teh PwnZorz. >=)
Back