• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Byronic Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Byronic Hero

Return of a Hero

Remember me? Doubt it, I haven't been here in about two years cause I..... There isn't an actual reason but I'm back. I used to be Byronic Hero/Keyblade_Masta before my hiatus, I was quite a "Theory-breaker" back then. Remember the days of the Rep system? Riku-Keyblade, Suffering Angel...
  2. Byronic Hero

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! God, I hope so. I don't want to have avoid all Kingdom Hearts related sites for another year to avoid spoilers. (Like I pretty much had to do with BBS)
  3. Byronic Hero

EUREKA! Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Announced!!

Eureka! Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Announced // Siliconera God YES. MORE EDGEWORTH! It will be playable at next week's TGS. Cant wait.
  4. Byronic Hero

BBS MIdnight Releases

Man, fcuk My Walmart and fcuk Halo Reach. All that damn advertising for it made it so I had no clue that my Walmart was doing a midnight release. Now I gotta wait another 9 hrs for gamestop to open and then get it. Really pissed atm.
  5. Byronic Hero

Characters

Ignis sounds more like an antagonists name. That'd be a cool edition to KH. "Fire" name-based villians.
  6. Byronic Hero

Jersey shore spotting

Commercial's already been reported on bro. Nice try.
  7. Byronic Hero

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

Hehe, Leonard Nimoy a badass antagonist. This is true
  8. Byronic Hero

who do you think is the toughest?

I've yet to play BBS, so for now, I cant say.
  9. Byronic Hero

Command Style Names

RPGs always change names of moves in different localizations. I don't think there's a real reason besides them wanting to use that font do make different words xD
  10. Byronic Hero

New Re: Coded screens

o_o I think I was just spoiled. ._. I feel violated. Wish that last one was in spoiler tags *hinthint*
  11. Byronic Hero

BBS English Commercial (Simple and Clean)

Yep, this has been discussed http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-birth-sleep/153808-better-quality-tv-spot-different-version.html Nice try though ^_^
  12. Byronic Hero

Whats inside a nobody?

I'd saye to just picture a heartless, picture it white and put a Nobody symbol somewhere on it and there ya go. When one becomes a heartless the strength of of is dependent on how much darkness they had in their heart, as displayed by Sora (who only had a little, thus turning him into a lowly...
  13. Byronic Hero

Possible New Screens

Haven't seen these, nice find. But with the game only days away I don't think I can take being teased anymore xD
  14. Byronic Hero

BBS PS Magazine review 4 of 5 stars!

Here are some better Pics: ^_^
  15. Byronic Hero

BBS Preperation!!

I have a Component Cable to play it on the HDTV. And I finally took my PSP out of the drawer that it was collecting dust in. Then I charged it. I may play all of the KH games in order. Lets see, can I beat 1, CoM, 2 in order before next Tuesday while balancing school and work and finishing...
Back