• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cael

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ask me anything

on my formspring and I will answer it 100% truthfully. I just wanna see all the outrageous, stupid, and funny questions I can get lulz. ASK ME ANYTHING! Error
  2. C

Level at Destiny Islands

Currently level 22 on expert mode :] hahahaha my score against Riku is 100 to 13 only 530 points to level 23!
  3. C

The World Ends with You

Re: The World Ends with You | It's a Wonderful World :< I'm sad to say that I never finished it. I was sick of playing it on my bulky DS which has no stylus and put it off until I bought a Lite but [the economy got crappy] I never got the chance to save money to buy one so I put it somewhere...
  4. C

Wow

I died. Isn't that fun?
  5. C

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

I LUV LARXEL1LOlol & Marlene Laryx is sooo cute!<3333 Hellz to the Yeah! Pfft whatever. *digs in the dirt* Oh looky: How old and cute <3 Besides Demyx, I could totally see her with Xemnas unless the 14th member interferes with that but he isn't a choice either. Out of the two, she would...
  6. C

I need help axel confused me

No she did not. Her body was a rapist's dream and her heart was in Sora
  7. C

Do you think Tarzan will appear in BBS?

>_> Disney does own the rights to their version of Tarzan. How the hell do you explain how they made movies, videogames, and a tv show? They have permission. Square Enix does not have the rights or permission to use Tarzan at all [other than KH and FM] and thus would have to go to Edgar Rice...
  8. C

KH2´s disturbing ending?

OMG. RIKU AND SORA WEREN'T LOVING EACH OTHER. So why are you complaining that they seem gay? The butt is a neutral body part. Everyone has one. I bet you keep clothes in your closet ;) Disturbing is walking into your house and a homeless man is butt naked on your toilet asking you for...
  9. C

KH2´s disturbing ending?

So I guess it would be okay if Sora was touching a girl's butt just because? Riku towers over Sora. Sora needed that butt support to carry him. It's not gay at all. And if no one grabs people butt's in your country then don't watch the ending if its so disturbing. It's obvious you aren't...
  10. C

Aerith -> BBS??

>>; I know Merlin went to Traverse Town because SitS's world was destroyed but seriously, he is an oddball in that list o.o plus you totally didnt mention the 101 Dalmations or the Fairy Godmother. What's up with that? </sarcasm> If Zack is in BBS then he would probably die in it too and I mean...
  11. C

Marluxia....giant noob?

Proove it because everywhere credible lists it as Flower/Nature. The Ultimatum whatever thingy...yeah.
  12. C

Marluxia....giant noob?

well that fits you :\ giant* haired* wields* sythe* There is nothing wrong with flowers or using their petals to try and kill you. His hair is also more Dark Terra cotta than a pink. His sythe's blade is the color pink and that color does not match the color of his hair. The sythe is also...
  13. C

petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be made

Re: petition here if you want kh3, chrono break , final fantasy VII remake ps3 to be Final Fantasy VII Remake... It may happen but its not going to happen anytime soon. It's been 2 years since that opening scene of FFVII was at E3 and Square will tell you the same thing for probably another 2...
  14. C

Terra's VA English?

Terra's VA should be Billy Zane. MX should be Paul St. Peter. Richard Epcar should die or stay away from this game and any other KH game.
  15. C

What ending should BBS have?

Here's the perfect ending: Everyone dies. Then Sora wakes up and says he had a very interesting dream and tells Kari. The End.
Back