• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cananthegreat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Good stuff Ziz, I havent written a fanfic on here in an age you might've inspired to do a new one! Keep it up :lol:
  2. C

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Friggin hell space paranoids was terrible! But i actually did like Kh2 more than Kh1:embarassed:
  3. C

Cracking My Knuckles

Oh my god it feels good but too many people have been telling me "OOOh It gives you arthritis" But does it? I don't think so, And if it doesnt and people are just telling me to stop because they think its annoying, It feelss good so i do it! That is a good line if it feels good, do it...
  4. C

Trainwrecks and ... stuff

This is my first time in the "religion" forum. i am going to need somebody quite religious to answer this? Why does god cause trainwrecks? Is it that trains are man made and not is fault? If so what about avalanches and whirlwinds??
  5. C

MY xion theory

Im probably very wrong but we've only seen xion with the keyblade in short videos and screenshots Kairi in TWTNW weilded a keyblade for a while is it possible that she is just "borrowing" it ? Or is it different for KK?
  6. C

Psp 3000?

All this talk of a new model of the ds and the psp are finally coming true So wat happens to days and bbs if they come out before the games come out? Or would the consoles be a loooong time coming?
  7. C

More precise

Will the europe date for bbs be basicly the same as na|??
  8. C

More precise

At the moment the japanese release date is 2009. I am wondering if the veterans of waiting for kingdom hearts games think that will get pushed further because it did happen with 358/2 days. Thanks, D:< :D! -_-
  9. C

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop Theyll probably just update the date as we come nearer to it
  10. C

"Friends" of Roxas?

It was probably like casual friends in the office relationship of some sort
  11. C

Fill me in on 358/2 days pleease

I have not been to this forum for quite a long time and have some questions: Firstly does xion come at all from kairi? being that namine is her nobody then that is a bit weird Secondly why does she want to escape from twilight town is it because the org want to become whole again but she does...
  12. C

Look who is back because theres a new trailer

I havent been on here in ages so upon watching the new BBS and 358/days trailer i was jumping about with anticipation. But theres one question.... Has it been announced for europe or america yet?
  13. C

Who here still plays this game?

I play on it about 3 times a week now just tryin to level up the forms!
  14. C

Super Power!

Pretty simple! If you had the ability to do anything what would it be?
Back