• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cant Hold On

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH2 release date

2. C

two command menus

Having to switch between to menus sounds comlicated. But then again, I guess if you get used to it, it might not be so hard.
  3. C

Online Capabilities

I'm not sure if KH2 being a multiplayer would be any fun. Like with KH:CoM, the multiplayer (hooking two gameboys together) battles between two Soras was kinda lame, so I can't see how a multiplayer online would be any more entertaining.
  4. C

Axel unknown- his purpose

Mabey he is helping Sora a little bit so he can get on Sora's good side, hoping he can control Sora (like Vexen and Riku). But you never know with evil people what they really want.
  5. C

Online Capabilities

What exactly do you mean by online capabilities? I thought KH was okay even if it didn't go online.
  6. C

whats your fav. thing to do on kh

my last save on my first game is before the last battle with Ansem. whenever I get bored, I just load that save, and battle Ansem a few times. I also start new games to see the opening movie and fight Leon for fun. I should save before the second Riku fight too, so I can fight him as many times...
  7. C

What's Your favorite Keyblade

I liked the Ultima weapon, because I defeated both Sephiroth and Ansem with it and because it was the strongest keyblade.:D The pumpkin king and Leonhart keyblades were pretty cool to look at though. What is the Diamond Dust keyblade? I've never seen it or heard of it.
  8. C

KH Trading Card Game

I don't know if this is the right section for this, but I went to a affilate of Kh2.net (Kh maniacs) and they said something of a trading card game for KH, the only problem was it was not in English. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the card game, how it's played, or where you...
  9. C

Least Favorite World?

I didn't like the controls of Atlantic (swimming basicly), but I didn't mine the world other than that. I didn't enjoy Deep Jungle, it was too long, Agrabah was okay, except inside the cave of wonders it was a little confusing trying to figure out where I'm sopposed to go. I'd say Deep Jungle...
  10. C

Keyblades

You can get the Oblivion Keyblade by defeating Riku for the second time in Hollow Bastion (it's a tough battle). After he is defeated, and disappears, a chest appears contaning the Oblivion Keychain.
  11. C

More info on KH:2

I haven't read that artical before. That all sounds pretty cool. I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 with all those neat features. Thanks for the new info, well, it's new to me.
  12. C

steam boat willie

I'm terribly embarassed, but is Steam Boat Willie Mickey Mouse's first film?
  13. C

Sailor Moon show

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this before, but I was wondering if anyone knew a channel on Bell Express Vu that played Sailor Moon. YTV once did, but not anymore. if anyone does know a channel please tell me what it's called and what time Sailor Moonis on. Really apreciated.
Back