• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Captain Awesome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Time to begin visiting khi again.
  2. C

Serart-Serart

I think it's a pretty awesome album. What do you think?
  3. C

This is My Milwaukee

This is My Milwaukee Discuss. This is My Milwaukee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  4. C

Gunther

Discuss this man and his videos. I personally believe he is one of the single greatest musical acts of the twenty-first century. Fruit Penis Bikini
  5. C

Thanksgiving Day Football

I am sick of watching landslide games during thanksgiving. I'm all for tradition, but this shit is getting old Detroit. What does KHI think?
  6. C

Your Favorite ► Favorite Football Teams

Feel free to discuss your favorite teams struggles or success. I am a Bears fan. Having Recently been pummeled by the Packers I am worried about Lovie's coaching career. Any other Bears fans?
  7. C

Hello

Hello, I'm friends with Pelafina. Hopefully I can get to a stature as high as his. If you would like to talk I'm Cpt_awesome87@hotmail.net. I would love to meet some well spoken and intelligent people. :cool:
Back