• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Caramela03

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Pirates of the Carribean VA

I LOVE the movie so I cant wait till I get to that part of the game
  2. C

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

:) Hey I did that when I got 1st got it, I kept it sealed and admired the case for the first half of the day then ripped it open thinking I couldn't tske it any more :)
  3. C

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

I hear you but if you go to the "HOW FAR HAVE YOU GOTTEN" thead you'll see people are zooming through the game
  4. C

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

I can't believe u all ready finished the game davhall85, Did u play straight through thr night?? Im taking my time with this game, I love KH to much to just play right through it I want to savor every min :P
  5. C

Finished Playing Kh 2 ??

I see most people are geetting real far in the game so soon after it was released? :eek: How many of you have finished the game and how long did it take you?
  6. C

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

Lucky ur that far. I wont be able to start playing again till tomorrow night and then will continue to play through the weekend :) :)
  7. C

Did u get the stragety guide?
  8. C

u guys must be playing a lot i've barley just finished thr Roxas Story :(
  9. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got my copy wed. and played for 4 hrs
  10. C

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Yea. I pre- ordered the game at EB GAMES and they say you can't go pick it up till Wed. I'm a little bit disappointed I have to one more day :( but I live
  11. C

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

iv been waiting ever since i finished playing KH and I got that game when it first came out.
  12. C

COM and KH2

:p Hey you guys. Im soooo excited that KH2 is coming out!!:p But I have a few questions I never played COM because I didn't feel like running out and buying GB Advanced just to play one game. How much of COM is in KH2, because I hear it picks up right after COM?? And how much "new" stuff do...
  13. C

Please Help me Find Dalmations...

Okay I have heard that there is a alternative ending to the game. Now I kow the games has been out for a while and I have beat the game but Im having a little trouble getting the dlamtions that are in Alice in the wonderland in the tea party garden. I've tried every possible combination to get...
Back