• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CardSoldier88

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

i have a thought

The Cloaked Schemer is Zexion.
  2. C

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

I'll probably play as Terra first.
  3. C

Where i can get this card ?

Sounds like a Key to Rewards card. They're extremely rare until later on in the game. You'd be better off returning once you're closer to the end of the game.
  4. C

Marluxia Gameplay

New to me. Thanks!
  5. C

New Prototype Trailer

Just found this video: Gamekyo : Prototype : new video Looking forward to it.
  6. C

KH1/2 FM translation hack, is there one?

Which one are you looking for? Pretty much all of the new scenes can be found on YouTube.
  7. C

KH1/2 FM translation hack, is there one?

Yes the voices are in English because the Japanese prefer it that way. The new scenes can only be heard in Japanese though.
  8. C

Final Boss

Final bosses in RPGs do tend to be easy but it was still a fun fight.
  9. C

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

I imported from Play Asia about a month after it came out in the US because I didn't feel like waiting for the UK release.
  10. C

Where did you get your final form?!?!

I got my final form while trying to level wisdom form in TWTNW.
  11. C

Possible new 358/2 days scan

There's another link you can click just underneath the scan to the left that will take you to another site where you can view the whole picture.
  12. C

Possible new 358/2 days scan

Not sure if this has been posted before. I did search through the topics and didn't find anything. Sorry if it's old. GoNintendo Blog Archive Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - scan- What are you waiting for?
  13. C

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Yeah, I thought of that but Vexen's shield is bigger than Goofy's. I think maybe Vexen will use ice to attack and the shield to block or something like that.
  14. C

Most Annoying Boss

Riku Replica IV and Vexen were hardest for me. Vexen always seemed to move too quickly for me to attack him from behind and the whole Riku fight was just plain annoying.
  15. C

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

I'll probably play as Xemnas first, but I'm interested in seeing how Vexen fights with a shield.
Back