• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

The Lack of Reactions to Donald and Goofy

Has a reason ever been given about why Donald and Goofy can just walk into places like the Chinese Army camp in Land of the Dragons or Port Royal without anyone batting an eye? They usually at least try to blend in and their appearances have changed to suit the the world they were in before like...
  2. C

Question about Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover.

Is there any word about why Skuld doesn't seem to be in it?
  3. C

Are there dialogue changes post-Lingering Will battle?

So they just revert to their original dialogue? OK, thanks.
  4. C

Are there dialogue changes post-Lingering Will battle?

After you defeat the Lingering Will and return to Disney Castle through the portal, do the other characters in the castle have different text boxes once you speak to them? Do Chip and Dale, Queen Minnie, or Daisy say anything new after your victory? Asking for a friend who hasn't beaten...
  5. C

About the Princesses of Heart...

We know the Princesses of Heart will probably return in KHIII but there's something I'm not clear on. Yen Sid said that the Princesses' Hearts come from the pieces of the X-Blade. The X-Blade was broken in the Keyblade War, which took place in ancient times. And Kairi, one of the Princesses, was...
  6. C

Question about Sora and Captain Jack

At the end of the second Port Royal visit, when Jack Sparrow briefly holds the Keyblade only for it to return to Sora, Goofy speculates that someday Jack may be able to wield the Keyblade because Goofy thinks Jack and Sora "are kind of alike." Can anyone think of any specific similarities in...
  7. C

Confusing stats

Oh, that makes sense. Now I don't have to waste any more time tilting at windmills. Thanks.
  8. C

Confusing stats

I've been redoing the Data-Organization XIII battles to get some Power and Defense Boosts in order to fight the Lingering Will. The Kingdom Hearts Wiki says that that Strength and Defense points max out at 152 and 153 respectively. Now, I got another Defense Boost after raising my Defense points...
  9. C

Maleficent & Hades- The hidden sally

In the cutscene after the first Olympus Coliseum visit, Hades is grumbling to himself when Maleficent shows up and Hades tells her to not get involved in his affairs. Maleficent says, "As you wish. Fight to your heart's content." Hades nods to himself, then his eyes widen as if in realization...
  10. C

Hades' mysterious assailant

I was fighting Hades in the Hades Cup in the first Kingdom Hearts remix and when you beat him he gets knocked into a cage where he's attacked by...something. Anybody have a clue what it was?
  11. C

Balance of Light and Darkness

In the blurb for Kingdom Hearts III, Xehanort's motive is getting Kingdom Hearts so he can rebalance Light and Darkness. So if Light becomes too powerful what happens? Xehanort says in his Report that the balance is what sustains The World, so if there's an imbalance will the fabric of the...
  12. C

Kingdom Hearts Chi confusion

Some screen shots of Kingdom Hearts Chi show Aladdin and Alice but how can they be there if the game takes place during the Keyblade War which was thousands of years ago?
  13. C

Master Xehanort's motivation

Thanks for the responses I suppose Xehanort could have been lying to himself to satisfy whatever conscience he had left, but everything I've read about the guy suggests his desire to bring balance to Light and Darkness was sincere, at least at first. His journal entry even calls him a "staunch...
  14. C

Master Xehanort's motivation

Master Xehanort said in his report that he wants to get Kingdom Hearts so he can restore balance to Light and Darkness because Light has become far too pervasive. So what are the negative consequences of having too much Light in the worlds that Xehanort was worried about? We've seen what happens...
Back