Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cassette-Disk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cassette-Disk

The Video Game Music Thread

After 240 hours in the Definitive Edition of Hyrule Warriors, I'm about 90% done with everything. I don't care enough to grind out the skulltulas or heart pieces; I think unlocking every 4+ weapon is enough for me. Here's some dope songs that I came away with though. Honestly I could...
  2. Cassette-Disk

I've been taking it easy these past two months since I just quit my job and wanted to chill, but...

I've been taking it easy these past two months since I just quit my job and wanted to chill, but I plan on picking myself up in the next few weeks and start writing soon as well!
  3. Cassette-Disk

thinkin' about causing some trouble in the creative writing section again soon. just like the...

thinkin' about causing some trouble in the creative writing section again soon. just like the good ol' days.
  4. Cassette-Disk

Official Mega Man Battle Network Thread

One Step From Eden is great and captures BN's combat, though might be more fast paced. It's a rouge like though so don't expect any story since it's just fights and bosses. You have different play-styles between characters and it's a lot of fun overall. There's also another game coming out in...
  5. Cassette-Disk

butts

butts
  6. Cassette-Disk

So, kinda lame to do this, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from any rps that I'm still a part of...

So, kinda lame to do this, but I'm gonna have to withdraw from any rps that I'm still a part of. I'm already barely posting as it is, but my schedule definitely isn't going to allow for me to keep up with any of them. But keep your eyes on the creative writing section. Something new might pop...
  7. Cassette-Disk

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

I'll try and have my post up soon. Work's been booking me a lot of hours these past few weeks which is good (money!) and bad (wtf is free time) but there should be a lull in the shifts that I can squeeze some writing into.
  8. Cassette-Disk

The Miracles: Reborn

Walls of ice surrounded Kyle. There was a rough grip on the collar of his shirt which pressed him against one of the frosty surface. He shut his eyes as the events replayed themselves again. Though he couldn't see, he could still feel what was happening. The icy embrace surrounding Kyle was...
  9. Cassette-Disk

So my post is running late since I had a few things I had to take care of today. I’ll defs have one up either late tonight or tomorrow during the day though. I have a pretty good direction that I’m working towards 👍
  10. Cassette-Disk

I'll be able to get a post up tomorrow as well. Work has overtaken me for a bit but I've got the next two days off.
  11. Cassette-Disk

So there's no real ez squeezy place for me to get back into the story so I think I'll have Kyle's therapist call him and tell him that STAR Labs can help him with his PTSD over the night of the incident. I'll then introduce him to Crystal and Casper or Dr Wells if he's available, unless you guys...
  12. Cassette-Disk

oh i forgot about the twins uhhhh I'll keep them as well cuz I guess. They're pretty minor characters so I doubt that'll be an issue at all. You could keep it but you'll have to us like backslashes or dashes ( / or - ) to separate stuff lol. Up to you though. Sounds good, I'll read up on in!
  13. Cassette-Disk

Hey, so I’m pretty much back. I’ll catch up and try and get a post in but I’m thinking of lowering my character count to just one instead of multiple. I might rework my character too a bit, we’ll see what’s what. Hope you dudes and dudettes have been rad. Also if you wanna give me a bit of time...
  14. Cassette-Disk

So my semester finished last week and though I haven’t really been keeping up with the RP I’m...

So my semester finished last week and though I haven’t really been keeping up with the RP I’m gonna try and get back into Miracles. Not so sure about the other ones even though they’re kinda max’s and my responsibilities but life is kind of in the way of everything lol.
  15. Cassette-Disk

No worries. We actually had a lot happen irl during that time tbh.

No worries. We actually had a lot happen irl during that time tbh.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6