• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Caxm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Caxm

Hello Everyone I am back again........again.....again

I'm looking for a place on the forums to exchange friend codes! I just got a 3DS two days ago and I would like some people to play KH 3D with, having trouble with finding where though XD
  2. Caxm

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Tormented

I am still working on this Fanfic I renamed Adam Clayton because fuck you
  3. Caxm

KH3D Walkthroughs/Let's Play/Livestreams

Re: People are getting the game early. Guys, I came back from the realm of nothing just for this! Anyway, I love Yensid and Sora Yensid- "You must start anew with a clean slate and forget what you know" Sora- "But Riku and I already proved ourselves! We can take on anything" Yensid- "You...
  4. Caxm

Sneaky Little Namura

I had been thinking about Aqua, Ven, and Terra being saved in the past couple of days. (especially since I have just recently beaten bbs (Spoiled myself before that though)) Obviously Ven, Terra, and Aqua will be the easier ones to save. Based on the fact they they have their own bodies and...
  5. Caxm

So we know YMX's Identity!... Or maybe not...

I bet he truly believes that. Doesn't mean it is true. MF (YMX) could have been someone that was Xehanortified to the point where they truly believe to be him.
  6. Caxm

He could just be saying that he is the first to be turned into Xehanort.
  7. Caxm

I really need votes! Tomorrow I will start (Insert 3rd character's name here _____), but that is just it! I need his name XD Vote for names or I will pick one :( I really wanted people to get involved with this. All my friends from KHINSIDER :D Sorry for the double post, but it has been a...
  8. Caxm

Young MX and Terra....

Is this really happening? You don't have any significance to this find, any evidence to support it, and they don't even look alike. MF's face is to thin, and his chin is out more then Terra's and his face is thinner (don't say it is be Terra is older, both of these features would not change...
  9. Caxm

Reports

Who's diary do you think it is? We have Ansem SoD Ansem Master Xehanort Roxas and Org.'s Secret Diaries did coded have a secret diary? I think it is MF
  10. Caxm

The explanation of nobodies

It was a joke XD just thinking about it makes me laugh
  11. Caxm

The explanation of nobodies

Wait so in the Kingdom Hearts universe lone hearts can form new bodies (Sora becoming whole from Kairi's light/ Vanitas creating a body out of darkness). And lone bodies and souls can develop new hearts (Axel during CoM / Roxas during Days / Xion during Days / Almost all organization) Does...
  12. Caxm

In any part of the game do they actually call YMX YMX?
  13. Caxm

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Parody Script 2

This is not pleasing to my eyes..............
  14. Caxm

I have been coming up with a story that is set in a Kingdom Hearts style universe (just day dreaming for the past 3 years) and is separate from the original series. I made up a couple elements here and there, but it is really obvious. Main Characters: *Key Blade Wielders* *-Incendia...
  15. Caxm

No Xemnas and Ansem SoD together is AX If Ansem SoD and Xemnas were the same person as Xehanort, they would be Xehanort! There has to be a distinction! That distinction is Terra.
Back