• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by celebi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. celebi

When are we expecting news?

My bad fam, I read KH IV in 26, I do not care about this Dragon Quest stuff, so yeah mb mate.
  2. celebi

Damn 2026 sounds hellish.
  3. celebi

Existence as a KH fan is pain. Please Nomura and Square give us something.
  4. celebi

Yeah...
  5. celebi

Certainly, the next time they unveil KH IV, it will likely be followed by a prompt release. That's the sole reason for their tight-lipped approach!
  6. celebi

Damn, if Nomura and Square Enix finally decide to give us something, Lord behold a trailer, and it says release in 2026, I'm losing it for real. At least put something out now if we have to suffer through the rest of '24 and the whole of 2025.
  7. celebi

Nah, forget that. I'm putting on my tinfoil hat and I'm ready for some juicy information about KH IV from our boi Nomura! Jokes aside, at this point, I'd even take a new drawing from Nomura if it's related to KH IV.
  8. celebi

Yeah, I don't know why he said it. It's just a dickish move to drop something like that out of the blue to everyone and then refuse to explain it any further. Adding to the constant silence about KH4, a cryptic message that keeps us worried. Toaster Bath time inc.
  9. celebi

Best case we get news on both of them at the same time.
  10. celebi

It would have been great if Kingdom Hearts 4 news had been released alongside it. That way, people who are not yet fans of Kingdom Hearts or already have multiple copies of the game would become interested in the series with a new Kingdom Hearts 4 trailer. Subsequently, Square Enix could...
  11. celebi

It's crazy that you guys can actually wait until August. I wish I could have that level of mental patience in these times xD And yeah I know that we cant change the date when we will get actually informations, but still waiting potentilly till August is killing me)
  12. celebi

Well, let's just hope we will get something on KH before that. August jesus that is even more grim than waiting till Summers Game Fest in June (|||❛︵❛.).
  13. celebi

Jesus Christ, 2027 would be devastating. I really hope, and also think, we will get it sooner than that. I hope we will get something sooner than May, but if not I do hope Sony would be willing to feature KH and GoT 2 in one showcase, as I can imagine that they would like to push a sequel to...
  14. celebi

Well, back to the waiting game. I don't know why Square Enix can't put out a simple tweet or any kind of update with even a small amount of information, like 'Development is going well, expect more information this summer,' or something similar. But I suppose years of silence are better for...
  15. celebi

I know it is highly unlikely, but I'am on a heavy dose of copium that we will see something KH related at the Xbox Partner thingy, as for someone who couldnt care less for the FF7 remakes I really need some KH news, even a drawing of Sora's shoes would be enough at this point, just give me...
Back