• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CerberusInferno

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

ATTENTION: ChocobosComet is out sick

Alright, to start things off. Hello, for those that do not know ChocobosComet is my younger sister. Late last night/very early this morning, she blacked out and was taken to the Hospital. She should be fine though and so far it looks to be nothing more than a bad case of stress coupled with...
  2. C

kingdom heartsh com the Musical

I remember this. I posted a link to it as well, on another thread. Did you know that there is a live action Final Fantasy movie from there as well? It sucks, but it's funny to watch. Complete with bad cosplayers, and an Auron with boobs. They also, managed to make Tifa and Lulu ugly. Something...
  3. C

Fanfiction ► And All That Could Have Been (original poetry and other symbolic mechanisms)

I thought it would be cool to start a thread for people that write but don't know where to post or are just to afraid to be made fun of. If you want to post a fanfiction, original, or poetry and not be made fun of do it here. Any recommendations for related material are welcome as well. If you...
  4. C

Question

*Points to butt* Here...T__T And to Yannis Actually no he never actually has blocked any of my attacks. I'm really good at dodging him. The only way I ever actually DIED was toward the end when I was out of ETHERS and couldn't cast REFLECT. He always just killed me in one hit. And let me tell...
  5. C

Question

He can block out your magic??? I've killed him time after time again and he has NEVER done that to me. It can't be the difficulty rating because I ALWAYS play on Critical just so I can have a good challenge. He always killed me with his desperation move and the first time I beat him by spamming...
  6. C

Question

He can block out your magic??? I've killed him time after time again and he has NEVER done that to me. It can't be the difficulty rating because I ALWAYS play on Critical just so I can have a good challenge. He always killed me with his desperation move and the first time I beat him by spamming...
  7. C

Question

37 Times and counting for me. After I killed him the first time he got pretty routine and after the the third or fourth I had memorized all of his attacks and movements. It has gotten to the point that I can tell what he will do before he does it and I can actually beat him in less than two...
  8. C

Menu and Translation issues

I just Downloaded The Japanese guide and then I cut and pasted it to my online translator. I can read Japanese but It's freakin' hard to concentrate on reading that way when I'm playing the game. I actually recommend that you do that, since there are alot more japanese guides, and they have...
  9. C

Lvl up limit form?

Just use Limit's. You now how you can't use magic in Limit Form? Well it's not that you can't its just that all of your magic is now a Limit attack. If you have any magic in your costomize slots then those will become new attacks. For every Limit sucessfully finished you gain one EXP. Try it.
Back