• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chad92

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Those were fake memories implanted by Namine.
  2. C

EXTREAM SPOILERS ON WHOLE STORY (bbs)

Yeah and as I was skipping past that paragraph,my eyes landed on Vanitas' identity.Nice job.Spoiled on the day the Japanese release comes out.
  3. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Yeah,but I didn't ask where to get one or how to hack my PSP.But anyway,I read the last posts so I'll check back later.
  4. C

EXTREAM SPOILERS ON WHOLE STORY (bbs)

This isn't supposed to go here.It's gotta be in the spoilers forum.
  5. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Ok,I just woke up.Did the real ISO come out yet?
  6. C

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread God!!! It's 11:30 here and I just don't want to go to sleep but I have school tomorrow...I can't sleep knowing the download is out there! D: Well,Dogenzaka,I hope the ISO is real. I'm so excited!
  7. C

Command Board

It's a game where you play to raise your BP which in turn levels up your abilities. By the way,nice avatar.
  8. C

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

It's a LIVE stream.You watch it while the guys playing it LIVE.It'll probably be recorded and posted somewhere else though.
  9. C

Some guy is going to do live streams while playing BBS tomorrow.Look through the last 3-4 pages.
  10. C

Can anyone link me to that topic with the fake spoilers? Edit:Oh.Nevermind.
  11. C

I don't think that will happen though.I'm sure you'll be able to play if you're using GEN.
  12. C

Just upgrade to GEN D3,it can play all the new games and you'll probably need to upgrade.If it doesn't work with GEN D3,they'll just patch it but it still might not work with 5.00 m33-6 (example:Gundam VS Gundam).
  13. C

Website Updated!

Oh.Wow I didn't notice that.
  14. C

Website Updated!

I don't get it.Where do you guys see greek cities? Is it the second picture? If so,that pic is pretty old IIRC.
  15. C

Alright then,we'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
Back