• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ChainOfHearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

There torment

i think so. But who wrote in Jiminy's Journal to say that they were in torment?/
  2. C

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

1. I think its immediately after KHII I mean it takes Sora a whole year to read a letter? Plus he looks exactly the same as in KHII 2. Ansem said he designed the clothing, and its not just for Organization 13 its made so that when the wearer travels through darkness they are unaffected by it...
  3. C

Oh noes.....your like completely right about what ur saying... We just have to figure out what his goal is...
  4. C

{spoilers} Could KH3 Possibly be...

The End of the Kingdom Hearts franchise (chronologically) ? >_< oh noes I mean technically everything seems to tie together in KH3 saving everyone Sora fulfilling his destiny.... What else is there besides side stories and prequels? I dont think i'd b ready to say goodbye
  5. C

I'm not ALONE. Ugh i feel so attached to these characters. The ending is so emotional. So much hope...but its sad too.. Aqua's been walking around for 12 damn years. Cant wait to rescue them as Sora, it'll make me feel like this awesome hero (well heroine for me)
  6. C

:D ditto The plot is amazing omgsh
  7. C

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

I totally forgot the existed. So many new characters... At this point I dont know who's really Sora anymore. Plot twist....Goofy's turns out to be Sora's aunt? arabslol
  8. C

Theory on the next KH game

Never say never when in comes to Kingdom Hearts... I used to think "Using the Keyblade to fly is never going to happen." I was proven wrong
  9. C

In the secret ending (stop reading if you haven't watched it) Roxas, Axel, and Xion are shown during the time that Sora was asleep. But there were very much not gone. Also Axel dies....seems kind of tormented to me Also i think Sora's gonna have to go to different times to save everyone from...
  10. C

I don't think hes saving them from there torment...maybe just finding a way to make them real people with hearts. Instead of nobodies... in a way there were suffering from being half of a whole.
  11. C

Kairi is seriously starting to remind me of Princess Peach. I mean one minute she's fine and then she's always getting herself in some stupid trouble. I'm tired of saving her. I'm happy she's staying her butt home this time. Who am i kidding she'll probably get abducted there too
  12. C

I always assumed there had to b a reason for Coded...it was so odd, maybe its just a link for Kingdom Hearts 3. Or maybe He doesn't go back in the data world. All those people were alive in the Secret Ending. Which means there all waiting for Sora in a certain time. How the heck else would he...
  13. C

After watching the Secret Ending (with subtitles) i honestly believe this theory is 100% right.
  14. C

hehehe I was just thinking that
  15. C

They work now!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back